DX » Community » Reviews » 5050 Waterproof 72W 3000lm 300-5050 SMD LED Yellow Light Strip (5m / DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Useful Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalsguimaraes on 09/19/2016

These rolls are a blast for projects, there are a lot of leds and they work just as advertised. A word of advice, be prepared to have some power source at par with your project, those leds are a breeze to hook up and the adhesive is surprisingly good as long as your surface is clean and prepared.... Read more

Impression:Nice light;

0 0 6

• posted bycostinxx on 07/19/2016

foarte multumit

Impression:foarte multumit;

0 0 0

• posted byjamborrudolf on 01/08/2016

Good product, safely! Good wholsaler, good post. No tax and no vat.

Impression:igen jó!;

0 0 0

• posted byjamborrudolf on 01/08/2016

Good product, safely! Good wholsaler, good post. No tax and no vat.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byJimKosinski on 12/17/2015

Unfortunately less than 6 months after purchasing this led strip I've had to replace it. Here's why. Despite having properly prepped the surface to which I was mounting the strip (an indoor operator's console) the adhesive backing simply was not up to the task of holding the light strip and it I... Read more

Impression:meh;

0 0 0

• posted byflippiedt on 11/28/2015

Pro's: Bright enough easy to use cut and stick. Used it in our truck at work as an events compony we work in the night time a lot and i sticked 2 full strips inside, so at night its full lit up. also it definitely is not 72W but a lot less but still very bright i got a power usage of around 2A if... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9501268 on 08/23/2015

Excelente iluminação (muito forte 72W). Superou minhas expectativas. Demorou a entrega mas recebi em perfeito estado e funcionando.

Impression:Very Good!,Good LED strip,Muito bom produto. Iluminação excelente;

0 0 0

• posted by8526645 on 08/19/2015

Mooie kwaliteitsstrip, alleen de 3M dubbelzijdige tape is geen kwaliteit... Dus zelf met tape tapen en het werkt perfect, mooie kleur, goed solide

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• Led
    posted bybpr555 on 07/24/2015

Good quality

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byNoPeter on 08/03/2015

Going to use it for indirect light source at the kitchen; using it as a direct source of light is a bad idea because the light is blinding. The strip is well protected from the water and the moisture with some kind of silicone plastic. The back of the strip is sticky so it can be attached to a is... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere