DX » Community » Reviews » 3528 Waterproof 12W 900lm 6000K 300-3528 SMD LED White Light Strip (5m / DC 12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
good Perfecto Quite good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykkarl2 on 12/15/2014

Absolute MVP item. The color is absolutely bright (not warm white). Suitable for a bathroom or outside Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by126648 on 12/14/2014

Quick delivery, rather good quality. Much better product compare to other offers in the same price range. On the other hand, adhesive surface on the back went off together with protective film. In some paces thickness if stripe is variable and diodes are almost not covered with silicone. Read more

Impression:Quite good;

0 0 0

• posted bygerardorobles on 11/18/2014

Muy contento con la compra, repetiré seguro. Read more

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted byMrMusashi1970 on 07/04/2014

*very good value for the money *3M dual sided tape to stick it onto surfaces *good amount of light (around 60watt of regular bulb light) *waterproof *the connection wires are a bit thin, but its easy to sauter your own wires directly onto the same spots i use it under the handrail in the staircase outside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIndyBill on 04/24/2014

Can be used inside or outside Select the number of lights that your project needs. Just cut to length, connect power, stick them down. I can't think of any cons for this product! These lights work well for a number of uses. I put some under the kitchen cabinets to illuminate the counter. Another use ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections