Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytrsteep on 07/01/2014

Cuts well Knifepoint not blunts with time Convenient size Interesting design No needs to grinding Knifepoint crumble when cut something hard, such as frozen meat. Ceramic knives are a great choice for everyday use. But they are not designed for heavy duty applications. This knife has a great black and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysimbabg on 01/05/2014

It is very sharp and easy to use. I liked it very much and I ordered few more as a present for my friends. It can be a nice and cheap present. I use it every day for months, and it is still so sharp. I can't imagine me in the kitchen without this knife. It is not too big or too short, just the size you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfyijacque on 06/22/2013

Yeah this knife is great, I couldn't believe it so I slid it across my palm and cut my hand open. It doesn't look sharp but its razor sharp. Ive returned to buy my grandma a few of these knives too. The tip broke off the first week, I tried to scrape something using the tip and it broke off. My bad but ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGalich27 on 06/04/2013

A good knife, blade length of 10.3 cm, the length of the handle is about 10 cm. Sharp knife using more than 1 year, he has yet to not be blunt. The blade is safely secured in the handle . Do not drop to the floor, such as tile - can break off the tip of a knife. At the request of my wife, I ordered another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHLB on 03/28/2013

Sharp and cutting quite well. It is a good tool to have in the kitchen. It is of good quality. Quite good handling and balance for use. As of all ceramic knifes need to be careful not to break the edges. Need to be hand washed. Need to buy a plastic chopping board to use the knife on it. Ceramic knives ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykapam on 03/17/2013

Very sharp but have fragile handle - it is broken after year of use. But blade is still sharp. Long enough for evereyday use. Fragile handle - for only year of use. but may be it is my fault - i will buy another one in future Very sharp and usefulness knife. Very good for cheese, tomatos, bread. Very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamset on 03/11/2013

It is suitable in your hand, steady and precise cuts, rubberized handle white ceramic razor sharp blade. I guess I ´ll never need sharpening this ceramic razor blade. Is it soft, stylisth, modern ceramic knife. I used to cut some meats, fruits, vegetables effortlessly. It´s amazing produt, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byobelix13 on 11/25/2012

The knife is packed reliably. The edge is wrapped in a protective film. Beautiful packing it is possible to give easy as a gift. To any mistress it will be very pleasant as really irreplaceable thing on kitchen. Minuses at operation has not found. Edge sharp very much. Perfectly cleans and cuts vegetables ... Read more

It is packed Edge. Packing

1 0 2

• posted byDave96 on 11/22/2012

Really sharp just what i wanted cuts really well, the knife it self is build really good for this price which is not so big. the hand grip is really nice in hold when in use. one con would be that the knife it self is really gentile so have it stored in a safe please and avoid dropping it as much as ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byhdjoenne on 11/03/2012

Really sharp and light knife for a really low price. Will cut through meat and vegetable like butter. Even though the cheap price it still feels like its made of good quality. Feels somewhat fragile and must be handled with care. A bit small, so if you are only to buy one of these knifes then you might ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections