Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byliranlin on 06/08/2014

great knife it cuts really nice through vegetables and fruits. very light and nice design feels good in your hand nice grip and smooth design. feels a bit delicate. and i am afraid that it will brake. easily brakes and Needs special sharpener. nice weight and nicely designed. nice color also the knife is made of ceramics and it is impossible to cut ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMydlo on 09/27/2013

Super sharp (shaving sharp actually). Works great, easy to clean. Handle gives good grip. It's very very fragile. Tip of mine broke I don't even know when, while washing it. Needs special sharpenner. The blak colour gives it very modern, hi-tech look. My kitchen is black&red&white so it fits in there perfectly. Great "tool" in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykonyx on 08/25/2013

This is a very good knife especially for not very large fruits and vegetables because of its size. Its cheap and very well built. Nice color too. It is very easy to clean. It seems to be very tough because I don't wash and store it separately from other utilities, but it has not a scratch yet. Not as sharp as expected but still is sharp enough. Ideal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzenkeri on 08/05/2013

Cuts nice. Sharp and has a good clean look to it. Lite in hand looks like it will last a long time. A bit smaller than I expected. In desciption says six inche knife but its the total length. The blade is only about two inches. The handle makes up the rest if the length Takes a little to get used to. Needs to use more of a slicing action to work well.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxandepizzetti on 06/27/2013

High-quality knife at a good price. The knife comes in a nice, beautiful packaging. Will be very useful in the kitchen as a knife for cutting vegetables and fruits, as well as for cheese. Faca de alta qualidade com bom preço. A faca tem uma bela apresentação, tanto do produto, quanto do pacote. Tem bastante utilidade na cozinha para cortar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydenrytech on 06/26/2013

- Realy good knife. - Very sharp. - Beautiful size for paring fruit, peeling vegetables, slicing cheese. - The Black ceramic looks slick! - Keeps its edge without sharpening. - The cost of the knife is very cheap, similar knives in Uruguay are much more expensive. Absolutly none so far. You will very likely not regret this purchase. Excellent value.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhyroshi on 04/08/2013

Nice small knife. Love the feel of the handle. Finish if very beautiful. I bought it to have a smaller version of the 15.5cm one. None so far. Just though I would add to the various amounts of good reviews on this little knife. I used it to cut my cheese recently and it was so sharp, it was scraping a bit of the plastic of the package on the side. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmaginf on 04/05/2013

High-quality knife at a good price. The knife comes in a nice, beautiful packaging. Will be very useful in the kitchen as a knife for cutting vegetables and fruits, as well as for cheese. The short length of the blade (a total of 7.65 cm), does not allow to use the knife as a universal, it will be only a Supplement to the main blade. The quality of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnyjen on 02/27/2013

This is a great little knife. It came in a pretty case, perfect for a gift. It's sharp and gets the job done, as long as you take the precautions necessary for using any ceramic tool. The black blade is simply gorgeous, and the grip has a nice matte finish that is really smooth and silky to the touch. It's brittle, like all ceramic knives. The fact ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychicour on 01/17/2013

the packaging is really impressive for such a cheap knife. Really good first impression, the black color is good and it's very sharp, watch out your fingers it's ceramic so don't let this knife falling down, it will be broken. When the knife doesn't cut any more, you have to put in the garbage, there's no other thing to do with it very usefull for vegetables ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections