Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byliranlin on 06/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great knife it cuts really nice through vegetables and fruits. very light and nice design feels good in your hand nice grip and smooth design. Cons:feels a bit delicate. and i am afraid that it will brake. easily brakes and Needs special sharpener. OtherThoughts:nice we... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMydlo on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Super sharp (shaving sharp actually). Works great, easy to clean. Handle gives good grip. Cons:It's very very fragile. Tip of mine broke I don't even know when, while washing it. Needs special sharpenner. OtherThoughts:The blak colour gives it very modern, hi-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxandepizzetti on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:High-quality knife at a good price. The knife comes in a nice, beautiful packaging. Will be very useful in the kitchen as a knife for cutting vegetables and fruits, as well as for cheese. Faca de alta qualidade com bom preço. A faca tem uma bela apresenta... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydenrytech on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Realy good knife. - Very sharp. - Beautiful size for paring fruit, peeling vegetables, slicing cheese. - The Black ceramic looks slick! - Keeps its edge without sharpening. - The cost of the knife is very cheap, similar knives in Uruguay are much more expens... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhyroshi on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice small knife. Love the feel of the handle. Finish if very beautiful. I bought it to have a smaller version of the 15.5cm one. Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:Just though I would add to the various amounts of good reviews on this little knife. I used it to cut my che... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmaginf on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:High-quality knife at a good price. The knife comes in a nice, beautiful packaging. Will be very useful in the kitchen as a knife for cutting vegetables and fruits, as well as for cheese. The short length of the blade (a total of 7.65 cm), does not allow to us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnyjen on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great little knife. It came in a pretty case, perfect for a gift. It's sharp and gets the job done, as long as you take the precautions necessary for using any ceramic tool. The black blade is simply gorgeous, and the grip has a nice matte finish that is reall... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychicour on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the packaging is really impressive for such a cheap knife. Really good first impression, the black color is good and it's very sharp, watch out your fingers Cons:it's ceramic so don't let this knife falling down, it will be broken. When the knife doesn't cut a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalienalanliu on 01/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very fast/quick/sharp knife, will cut fruit like a butter knife cuts butter! Feels great when using and saves time! Cons:Chips very easily, as does all ceramic items so this isn't really a con. The blade has a cut off right next to the handle so if you slide y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaccount10582 on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:fantastic value; very sharp knife, well constructed. holds its edge 'forever' so long as you use it properly. I bought a few >1 year ago and just got a second batch (more gifts; plus to replace one my wife snapped while prying open something, ugh! :-) The n... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections