Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZepps on 05/13/2014

- Really sharp - Stays sharp after 1 year of intensive usage - Beatiful knife in overall - Good grip with the rubber handle None so far really! It does what a good knife should do. I had a little problem with mine, but I guess it was my fault. Do not put it in the dishwasher with other steel knives that can hit it. As all ceramic knives, take care with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzundark on 04/11/2014

Excellent..That's the one word that i can say for it..when my friend purchased a $50+ swiss made ceramic knife, i was just attracted to it and wanted to try something similar to it, but cheaper one ofcourse.ordered this one and man, this is worth the money that i have spent on it.sharp enough to cut the daily items in a kitchen and has been using it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaffebaffe on 03/22/2014

Sharp! Its not so large which means you can use it to carve and do precision cuts in fruit etc. Nice handle + grip Although it is sharp, after I had used it for a month or so it appeared some chips in the blade itself. The ceramic blade seems to stay sharp longer than my other chefknives. The chipped blade(although very small chips) may be ground down.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanitzine on 02/08/2014

It is a very good knife. I have bought it about 3 years ago, and it still cuts perfectly. Easy to handle and very sharp. The only con that I can see is that it does not come with a protection for the blade, so you have to be careful with it. Ceramic knifes are quite delicate. But since I bought it, 3 years ago, it is still in perfect conditions without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykonan187 on 12/16/2013

i have this knife almost a year and it still works fine. the handle is rubber/plastic blade is ceramic, easy to cut, easy to wash and easy to get cut:) the blade and the handle are too close, u might get cut when u r just holding it, it shatters quick(but thats ceramic), and i thought it would be bigger...if i will buy another, will buy a bigger one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGodfather71 on 12/09/2013

very good quality, and the blade is sharped largely enough to cut about everything that ends in your kitchen. The black colour doesn't seem to disappear after use, that's a pro. No cons at all. ..................................... No blade protector included in the knife box, be careful where you put your knife, ceramic is still fragile. Costs less ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysawyer93 on 12/03/2013

- very sharp - amazing cheap - good quality - nice look - very lightweight! - well balanced. - nice grip on the hard rubber handle - box is little poor - w/o protection on grip for fingers As many people said, it's very sharp. Cutting will require less effort than usual. great price on a ceramic blade. it's a specialized knife. not meant for general ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byokooko on 11/10/2013

great small knife for kitchen use, very sharp. few times cheaper than in my country. superb for its money it will be good to have some protector for the blade. long waiting till it arrives but this is not the problem of the knife :D the package was not very good i recommend it very useful knife but you must pay attention where you keep it. better is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharsat on 08/27/2013

Its sharp and cuts well. price comparing to ceramic knife is ok. Did i say its really sharp. also, my impression that it is more sterile after its cleaned then the metal knives. will never rust because its ceramic. broke really fast. dont try to bend it, or cut hard things like frozen meat (esp with bones). It broke when it was used for cutting frozen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byal_jaffee on 06/29/2013

Produto muito bonito, dá um charme especial a cozinha. Levíssima. Corta muito bem e se tomado os devidos cuidados, não precisa afiar. Preço imbatível comparado com qualquer produto semelhante no Brasil. Excelente para cortar frutas, verduras, peixes, carnes em geral, etc. Nada contra. Produto perfeito. A entrega no Brasil, como ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections