DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Zune 3" LCD 30GB Wifi Portable Digital Media Player with FM Tuner (White / Refurbished)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMiguelelectric on 11/09/2011

Zune 30GB drives me crazy: 30GB > 50 U$ > Microsoft I can not work as before because I plug the zune in the headset and I'm browsing through the discographies of my albums, pink floyd holds 4GB. The zune is fast, the PC software is interesting and follows the idea itunes. Do not buy the zune if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychadk1 on 09/02/2011

I love the zune, i have an ipod touch and have had all different types of ipods and I really like the zune. The large capacity is great, its so much better than my 8 gigs. I can put videos on there VERY easy compared to ipod touch. It comes with the necessary accessories, mine came with charger, case/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysadguru on 09/03/2010

You will not find better price for this capacity and quality. Really genuine Microsoft player. Syncing options are great. Once established you can sync new songs automaticaly when conected (wired or wireless) A little bit heavy weight. Uses hard disk, so you need to take care and don't drop it. Don't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRods123 on 08/25/2010

This is a really good MP3 player. Great design, great building material (doesn't scratch easily). The earphones that comes with it isn't all that bad, but you should get a better one. From DX, I have no cons. Arrived in 10 days all protected in a ball of bubblewrap. Thanks DX. About the player: - VERY ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxenatrix on 03/15/2010

- Price, not bad for a 30GB player - Audio quality is decent - Nice integration with Zune software on Windows - Build is rock solid - Screen is good - Aesthetically pleasing user interface on the player - No good on a Mac (you won't be missing much with an iPod) - Can't use the 30GB space for file storage ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections