DX » Community » Reviews » MS6812 Phone RJ11 Cable Open Circuit Tester and Detector with Tone Generator
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymontanhista on 12/12/2011

Works, easy to use. Small, easy to carry. Have a protection bag. Whell build. A red color will be better to dont lose it in the forest. If use AA batteries will be easy to use recharcheble ones. I tested it in my geophysical surveys in wires longer than 1km. Works very whell. Its the first battery and I use it a lot and still working. Its a good tool ... Read more

1 2
  • posted byTheBaldAvenger on 08/16/2011

Es barato La sonda funciona bastante bien, y tiene toma de auriculares como los aparatos más caros (aunque es de jack mono) Incluye las pilas Los cables rojo y negro acabados en pinza parecen resistentes y de buena calidad. El pitido que inyecta en el cable es contínuo, eso dificulta distinguir el pitido de otros ruidos o interferencias. Seg&... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEmerCom on 03/24/2011

Very easy to use Different adapters installed Come with batteries - from the post straight to work without any shop Very good pouch Receiver catches all interferences possible No krone adapter All adapters connected inside, it could be better to use disconnecting ones as in multimeter Continuity tester without sound, need to look at LED Funny thing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarrkon on 08/28/2010

* Significantly cheaper then locally sold products * Build quality seems excellent * Does what it says and does it well This arrived on the very day that we were trying to track down a new cable run. I was able to put in the supplied 9v batteries in each unit, plug the remote unit into the wall socket then head into the comms room and locate the pair ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybmatic on 08/19/2010

Works OK on about 150 meters of UTP cable, sound level is strong as on 1 meter. Used it for tracing UTP cable trough wall, and identification of one cable among about 50 cables. Could be cheaper. Sender part could be smaller (seen lots of them). When bought one wire for the battery in the receiver was broken, and needed to be soldered. The build quality ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections