DX » Community » Reviews » Compatible High Capacity 4800mAh Replacement Battery for Acer Aspire ONE Series (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymusicscore on 03/12/2011

Very well build. Fits (almost) perfect. I use it on a Acer D150 About 5 - 6 hours with use of Wifi. Quickly charged with the standard Acer poweradapter. My screen cann't be opened as far as it could with the standard battery. But this is no issue. It opens more than far enought. I use my Acer every day ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywaynekerr on 02/19/2011

Excellent build quality - feels sturdy and fits well into the Acer. Also it actually raises the laptop up a little and the added camber makes it easier to use on a flat surface as well as allowing it to cool. The ventilation works really well. An added bonus. It lasts about 8 hours on the first start ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshampoo322 on 11/06/2009

- cheap - well built - fits perfectly in computer, no odd pieces or bad pieces of plastic hanging off - raises computer slightly to allow more air flow - slightly heavy - this battery is great for its price of under 50$ - if you try to buy the actual acer battery, it will cost easily over 90$ - this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections