DX » Community » Reviews » ENKAY Crystal Hard Protective Case for MacBook Pro 15.4" with Retina Display - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
good solid good looking heavy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byharlekim on 02/23/2016

Estava pensando em comprar uma case direto da loja da apple para o meu mac book e ai descobri essa alternativa no DX, foi a melhor coisa que já comprei. Economizei muito e o produto é muito bom de ótima qualidade e parece ser bem resistente. Encaixou perfeitamente no mac book retina 15" mid 2012,... Read more

Impression:good,solid,good looking;

0 0 0

• posted by1654876 on 01/03/2016

Pros: Protects the laptop. Clips on screen and body very easily, doesn't move. Cons: Make sure you get the correct one for your laptop! Also, you may find a bit of roughness at the edge (easily taken care of). Overall a great protective case I'd buy again.

0 0 0

• posted byJGase on 03/05/2015

Pro; The case does what its meant for, protecting. Cons; The only downside of the case is the rubber tips at the bottom. They prevent you laptop of moving. All rubber tips felt off within a week. Also the cover is quite heavy

0 0 0

• posted by7nexuser on 05/22/2014

Fits your MacBookPro like a glove. No looseness at all. Looks good and gives a good protection. Does not prevent cooling and actually makes you Mac also feeling much cooler - especially when working with it on your lap. Excellent value for money. none - if not couting quite a long delivery time a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byishaialdema on 05/06/2014

Cheap, easy to mount hard plastic case that protects and lets the mac "breathe" (cool down). Too hard plastic makes it easy to break and it does, slowly. I am of nature very carefull with my things, so it would definitely not be worth it if you´re a bit rough with your macbook pro.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshoppingmania on 04/26/2014

It fits my MacBook Pro (MBP) with Retina display 15" 2012. It's easy to use, and relatively easy to remove when you need to. It can protect my MBP from scratch. The case itself has some small scratches when I received it, so I'm not sure if it's the quality control or the delivery handling.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexdegrote on 04/24/2014

Fits perfectly, easy to mount to your macbook looks very stylish is my opinion. you should sure check out the other colors. the question you have to answer fore your selve, do i need a laptop sleeve still? Also i'm not sure how the heat that normally escapes partly through the body of your mac is... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere