DX » Community » Reviews » HZLED 10W 1050lm 3000K COB LED Warm White Light Strip - (12~14V)
Customer’s impression:
excellent nice Quality Bright Otimo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygtac79 on 06/16/2015

Pros: - nice color - easy to use - very bright Cons: - it becomes very hot; extra heatsinking is needed

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9436453 on 06/05/2015

Everything was as described and arrived in a reasonable time frame considering it came from China. It all worked perfectly as well. I will definitely be ordering more things as I need them from dx.com

Impression:excellent,On time and as described;

0 0 0

• posted bydskips on 05/11/2015

Pros: - Bright - Good color Cons: - They really need extra heatsinking - Close together pads make testing a little annoying

Impression:Bright,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9023571 on 05/01/2015

Excelente, increible capacidad luminica. solo que hay que estar atento a como disipar el calor

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byAussieWill2011 on 05/01/2015

Very bright and easy to use, 12v battery ( or 12v power supply ) and some heat sink is all you need. ( no LED driver circuits required ) these do generate some heat, as you would expect, but decent heat sink will allow it to run cool and efficiently. I am running some of these straight from a car... Read more

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted bydjinkyman on 04/20/2015

Pros: Fed 12V to my strip for 1 second to test it and it was a blinding experience, very impressive brightness. Color temperature appears warm, similar to halogen bulb. I have not checked CRI yet. This strip together with a cheap switching regulator will make a good light source. Cons: None. be a... Read more

Impression:Bright,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byVesilintu on 03/31/2015

Easy to install and quality feel. Smooth alumnium(?) back. Really bright light, will partial blind you for seconds if look directly. Don't know about the lumens, but it is enough for this size:)

Very Bright light! Very Bright light!

Impression:excellent,Very Bright,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted by9215349 on 03/27/2015

To get a impression of the light performance I did some tests. I used the Led in combination with a 2 Amp 12 V (SKU 93155) adjustable power supply and the R109-D Mini PWM 433.92MHz DC5V~24V 12A LED Dimmer w/ RF Remote Control + DC Connector. I measured the AC power consumption the DC Power with I... Read more

Good Performing led Light Good Performing led Light

Impression:Bright;

0 0 1

• posted bySergeySAD on 03/23/2015

I fixed it instead of fluorescent lights in my table lamp. Shines perfectly! Very bright. (Used with the driver 3 * 3W LED)

Impression:Otimo,отлично,Яркий;

0 0 0

• posted bymimevitalj on 03/23/2015

I use them to replace 500w halogene tube in a fixture, it works perfectly, provide a powerful warm white light and it's just 10w. It light up the front of my garage since 10 months and works very well again. It's important to use heat sink and a led controller. The fixture ''halogene'' need some... Read more

Impression:Bright,excellent;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: