DX » Community » Reviews » HZLED 10W 1050lm 3000K COB LED Warm White Light Strip - (12~14V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybozzzzo on 04/17/2014

Bright! The light gives off a pleasant warm white. Made a ceiling lamp from five of these and it's almost too bright. The shape of the element is especially suitable for making of light sticks suspended from ceiling. none, really These LED lights require mandatory cooling. You need to make sure to keep ... Read more

5 0 9

• posted byFreaker91 on 04/07/2014

The LED gives a great amount of light. More than i expected. I Placed this light in my trailer and only one of these LED strips is enough to light up the whole trailer. Great stuff and i will order these again. The holes are to close to the contacts to use a screw. I added a piece of plastic this prevent ... Read more

3 0 1

• posted byfoxinti on 03/17/2014

extrem bright warm white light. i had to add a dimmer as it was brighter than i expected. small footage for the amount og light. easy to mount, has screwholes or can be glued. super LED strip, kleiner als erwartet und extrem hell. needs a heat sink and or a dimmer, otherwise it becomes really hot. wird ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bywaldus1961 on 02/10/2014

Mile zaskoczenie. Barwa swiatla bardzo ladna nie meczaca oczu. Jasnosc bardzo duza, nie polecam patrzec prosto w swiatlo jest bardzo mocne. Zasilanie 12V 0,5A w zupelnosci wystarczy i nie trzeba wówczas dawac bardzo wydajnego radiatora. Jedna z dwóch zamówionych sztuk po 3 tygodniach uzytkowania ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections