Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by pyro329 on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-is small and can be stored in your jacket or in your purse so you have it every time with you. -easy to use -has an over charge protection -just insert an AA battery -a led light will be on during chargingCons:With a brand new AA will not charge the mobile. Ha... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by janez33 on 07/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Great charger for that price. My charger come in nice blue color. I will try to use for USB e cigarete charger, because output voltage match to e cigarette charger. First impression is good. Small, can be carried in pocket, great stuff. It has USB connector inclu... Read more

0 1
  • posted by dcannon on 12/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:made of steel (never fails (mine came in orange which is my favorite color (comes with so many different tips, so it will fit practicly any phone at all (not to big (i use it all the time and it holds much power because of double AA'S (shows indication light if... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Komoseva on 10/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Small, can be carried in your pocket, cheap, can be used for many diferent mobile phones, easy to use... Cons:Main flaw, and it's a big one, is that there is no micro USB connector. All new mobile phones from now will only have micro USB connector(from all manufacturers)... Read more

6 0
  • posted by EdAust on 09/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:works with nokia E51. I leave the battery in the unit all the time and does not seem to flatten the battery. Charge light comes on when plugged into the phone Cons:With a brand new AA will not charge the mobile. Have left it connected overnight and charge indicator shows... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jagoman on 06/06/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-is small and can be stored in your jacket or in your purse so you have it every time with you. -easy to use -has an over charge protection -just insert an AA battery -a led light will be on during charging Cons:-do not let the battery in the charger, it will b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections