DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 2000mAh Li-Ion Battery Pack with Screwdriver and Stylus for NDS Lite
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanadok on 07/30/2011

the screwdriver is great for battery replacement by bus and boat. the battery ran so quiet with me not to play but gave time for my trip to work was quickly PT BR: a chave de fenda que vem nela e otima para trocar a bateria no onibos ou nas barcas. a bateria funcinou bem comigo so nao testei mas porque ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byzakaria on 01/30/2010

-Screwdriver -Extra stylus -fits the back From the 8 batteries which I bought I have tested 6 of them for their battery life. 2 not. Three of the batteries after fully charged(when orange light is going off when it was charging, which means the battery is fully charged) is dead after less than 5 minutes.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBateman26 on 10/09/2009

playing time is great with this. My kids dubble the time thay can play with this battery its exelent for those long cartrips or plane trips. No more im out of battery. The screwdriver is flimsy and not wery good quality but it works. The size of the screwdriver makes it hard to thigthen the skrew realy ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections