DX » Community » Reviews » Zoom LED 900lm 3-Mode Cold White Light Flashlight - Black(1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
Good price LED Flashlight better than the P3
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCaiosbar on 03/03/2015

Preço excelente,cumpre o que promete zoom de aproximação nenhum contra, recomendo a todos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FbFo4aQ3CI

Lanterna LED

Impression:Good price,LED,Flashlight;

0 0 0

• posted byMK4Technik on 01/22/2015

super bright, long bulb life, deep-discharge safely

Impression:better than the P3;

0 0 0

• posted byVMaverick on 04/24/2014

Lightweight, powerful and seems quite well build. I'm not able to mesure the actual lumens, but it's very bright and with proper focus ajustment, has a considerable reach. Came with a dead battery. OCV seems fine, but when in the flashlight, it doesn't give full tension and brightness I the to it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKELLY2429 on 04/07/2014

This flash light has a very very nice build quality. All the fit and finish is of the highest quality. The beam is focused and extremely bright. I would not recommend shining it in anyone's eyes. Battery life is surprisingly better than I had expected. Not found yet. For the price, this is an The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKELLY2429 on 04/07/2014

- Nice and small unit- The adjusting head is quite smooth and has a huge FOV when all the way open; I find it very helpful at work when trying to light up a confined space just enough to get around. - The clip is robust, it will take quite a bit to plastically bend the material. Hardware holding... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: