DX » Community » Reviews » Dual MicroSD/TF to MS Pro Duo Adapter (16GB Max)
  • 5 star 30 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycnewbyuk on 04/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap way to get mega storage on your PSP. Read/write speeds are perfectly fine. Cons:Unit is a little fragile, so had with care. That's it. No other cons. OtherThoughts:If you have "hacked" your PSP, then this is the perfect unit for you. I have ins... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNEMESISMOVIE on 04/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Funciona con 64gb aunque diga que solo admite 16gb+16gb (ADMITE MAS), va perfecto sin relantizacion ni fallos con 2 targetas de 32gb sdhc transcend y va muchisimo mejor que con las memory stick que son caras y de poca capacidad, el envio ha sido rapido Cons:Ning... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfalthemil on 04/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice quality, good packaging and good price, works as it should. Just use it with up to two micro sd cards at once, plug and play. Even worked with up to 32GB (16 GB each card) Cons:Nothing really, everything just works. OtherThoughts:Tested with 3 diferent... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySideSilent on 03/27/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pros of this adapter are few but useful, and they are: - Possibility to add two 16GB SDHC - Maximum capacity of 32GB - Plastic material quality - really low price Cons:- Not fast data transfers - Can cause compatibility problems if you are using two different... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaver160 on 03/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Takes up to two 8GB microSD cards and the memory controller tells the host device that it's a single 16GB MS Pro Duo card. Cons:A bit flimsy, but not really an issue since it will sit inside your device. OtherThoughts:My PSP can successfully see a "12GB&q... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythektrn on 03/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Price is cheaper than buying an actual MS Duo Pro or cheaper than my local store - Very useful, works flawlessly with my PSP - Shipping was fast and the item is wrapped very carefully - Has box (very rare for such a small item to have box in DX) Cons:- The card is wea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexanderXX on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Now this one I love! I've been tormenting myself with one 1GB and one 2GB card for my PSP and it's been really hard. With this I can carry pretty much anything I want. I like listening to audiobooks on my PSP and this is great for that too, not only for games.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVell2012 on 01/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A great card. Good quality, quite hard plastic. The card works well. The price is great too, is quite low. Very cool, as in other stores higher and the quality is worse. Cons:Cons not found. All excellent. All are satisfied. OtherThoughts:Easy to use. Problems with it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylinedprotest on 12/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You can reuse your old TF cards when you upgrade your phone 16->32/64. I've used 2 * 16GB and it works flawless. My psp is maxed out with everything I want. Insert two TF cards, format with the PSP and you are set. Cons:None OtherThoughts:Don't play with it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycroman100 on 11/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-it works!!! -the most important -doing absolutely the same as the original -cheaper than original Pro Duo cards -memory card fits nicely inside -works with only one Micro SD card -comes in great packaging Cons:-it feels plastic, but it is going to be in your... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections