DX » Community » Reviews » JK12 MTK6582 Quad-core Android 4.2.2 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 5.0", FM, Wi-Fi and GPS - White
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytresnaktomas on 07/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:for money quality workmanship, sufficient power, a good photo, music sufficient , system is a high-quality front camera for video calls is sufficient, battery performance seems very good, but the quality of the battery and the battery life can be evaluated only a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjames50a on 06/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-amazingly powerful, can run anything that youd expect an expensive samsung phone to run -surprisingly good with running multiple applications at one -decent camera -amazing price -good battery (it even comes with 2)Cons:-fm radio require headphones (not a big deal as it c... Read more

2 2
  • posted byAlynn on 06/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- performance is very high, all games run smooth, UI is very smooth - touchscreen is very responsive - design is beautifull - 2 batteries is wonderfull - screen and colours are amazing - WIFI fast connecting, good signal - GPS fast locationCons:- the camera is po... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAlphv on 06/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Great phone, looks like a Samsumg S4 and has many of its features. Big and fast 5" screen. There's no any bugs at the moment and it is easy to use, with very fast processor and very good screen resolution.Cons:I've found no cons at the moment! The camera is... Read more

6 0
  • posted byhub75 on 04/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very nice phone, looks like a Samsumg S4 and has many of its features. Big, nice and fast 5" screen. Very fast with its quad core. Camera in HDR. One spare battery. Very, very, attractive price. I have chosen the fast delivery and I've received it one week after with... Read more

• posted byangelos72 on 04/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:fast, fast, fast without any bugs at the moment. easy to use, very fast processor, very good screen resolution. I downloaded many applications and games from google play without any problem. the camera is also fineCons:i think there is a problem with the headph... Read more

• posted byios1999 on 04/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:fast fast fast what ever i downloaded into the phone it hasn't still stuck a bit from games to wifi . screen resolution efficientCons:headphone not so loud even though it has a program installed that improves its acoustic but with the handsfree ''problem'' solved. camera... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections