DX » Community » Reviews » LED 4 Colors Changing Stainless Steel Hand Shower (10 LEDs)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytedreinhard on 01/09/2014

Fun to use. The changing colors indicate water temperature. Reduces the amount of water flow and is therefore also ecological. Easy to install (just screw on). The colors could have been chosen a bit more intuitively ('red' is commonly considered 'hot' and 'blue' cold). The rubber joint didn' fit my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysta64 on 11/12/2011

It has novelty value, of course. :-) Other than that, I found out that, when showering in the dark, it costs no extra to have the shower head glow rather than the switching the real light on in the bathroom. After about two months, it started to sprinkle water all around its diameter. Upon taking it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymaximaximax on 10/29/2011

1) It's a fun to have color visualization of shower temperature. 2) Funny and unusual present 3) No power source, works using water stream 4) Never saw such devices before 1) It is quite heavy so I'm afraid if it fall down it may damage the bath 2) Quality is quite different from one to another. I ordered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHinz57 on 03/02/2010

My Roommates love to take showers with the lights off. the light is a soothing glow that projects quite nicely. I really enjoy the look of the shower head as well. The chrome looks nice in the bathroom. The power of the unit is good as well for the amount of water pressure I have. The threads fell out ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrmtsepas on 01/31/2010

It's silent. The showerhead is a bit bulky, so it feels sturdy when you hold it in your hand. The leds produce light when water runs through the showerhead. It's plastic, not any sort of metal. Even though it has ten leds, only a maximum of four are on at a time. Better models have all leds on at once,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybasim2net on 01/11/2010

- It's a wonderful experience to have bath with colors. - The price is acceptable - The lights are glowing as described exactly - The lights are glowing with nice glow - The build quality is not good - I ordered two pieces but one piece i received was damaged; water is leaking when i assemble it to the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybosoko on 01/05/2010

- feels heavy and not cheap - IS cheap - shower head itself is much better than generic one I got when I moved in - LED's are really bright - can be used as a conversation topic (especially with the ladies) - emits practically no noise - mine is leaking just a little bit at the connection point, could ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bywadar on 11/12/2009

This shower head takes litrilly 30 seconds to fit,it looks great working and is great for kids, my little girl understands the tempretures by colour now, build quality is good, much better than my plasic shower head that was on the shower unit Not seen any yet,if there was any thing i didnt like it would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalensalamon on 09/06/2009

This shower head is realy fun and interesting item very fun for children and us bigger children, also works well.The LED light is actually very strong and in a case of a blackout you have enough light from the shower head only. Only con is maybe that the shower head is a bit to large and a bit heavy ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections