DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Woven Mesh Charging Data Cable for Sony L39h / Xperia Z1 + More - Green (300cm)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Good quality Durable large
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJonnywald on 09/22/2016

the charging cable works perfectly in my lg g4, it is bigger than i expected , it seems durable, its gonna be a little hard to move with it. it took just 1 month to get to brazil. levou apenas um mes para vir ao brasil.

0 0 3

• posted byteampuds on 01/03/2016

Long cable. Stable. Have been using daily for long time. Just ordeted two more for another room.

Impression:Good quality,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted by9112006 on 11/15/2015

The material is hard to bend, but when the cable is delivered it is bend very far and may cause that charging my phone takes more than ten hours. When I use my phone while charging with this cable, the battery still drains. I am not sure if this is common by this product but for this price you I... Read more

Kink in cable because of the way it is rolled.

Impression:Long charging time,kink in cable ;

0 0 0

• posted bydewonnn on 10/12/2015

It is a quality cable with a nice woven design.The lenght of the cable helps you a lot. It is quite useful for those who have an outlet far away from their desk or bed and for those that use their phones while they charge them. Cons: It takes more time charging the battery than the original cable.

Impression:Quality charging cable,Woven cable;

0 0 0

• posted byThiyagu on 07/15/2015

Nice quality good working conduction it a flat wire little diffecult to bend and maintenance best in price comparison with other product available in market

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bycsnostra on 04/10/2015

The build quality of the cable is really good,the color selection is a nice change from the usual black or white selections. The length of this 3m cable will propably satisfy most users. I used it to flash rom to my mobile and it worked without a problem. It is woven with some kind of synthetic... Read more

Good Quality Woven Cable Good Quality Woven Cable

Impression:good quality good price;

0 0 0

• posted bycykeltur.com on 03/19/2015

+ long + flat + nice design! - no "bending-guard" - little bit stiff cable.. A real good cable when you need a really really long addition of this cable and it works really goodand it looks awesome too woohoo

Good when you need long cableso :-) Good when you need long cableso :-)

Impression:overall good but little bit stiff ;

0 0 0

• posted byrafareino on 01/05/2015

Pros: works gracefully, charges a great rates, transfer at higher rates too. Cons: It is a bit hard to wrist, sometimes. Botton line: It is my second buy of this item, so it should say by itself, love the item!!

Impression:Just works;

0 0 0

• posted byrubenverhoef on 12/19/2014

Pros: great woven design and it is 3M long, that is verry usefull. Works on every micro USB phone Cons: it is flat not round.

Impression:great Woven cable;

0 0 1

• posted byAkiraSoulBee on 07/25/2014

Pro: is a fairly strong cable has a very good design the quality of the materials seems connectors echo of a very strong metal Cons: none OtherThoughts: It is quite useful for people who have an outlet far away from your bed or couch. A very useful item for a low price.

Involvement:General (knows how to use it)

Impression:a fairly long cable;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere