DX » Community » Reviews » 720P RM/RMVB/MPEG4 Media Player with USB Host/SDHC/Component and Remote Control
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyurey78 on 03/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Reads almost all kinds of media (if not all of them), very tiny, quality of the body is pretty good, though can't say so about the remote. YES, THERE ARE COLORS ON OLD TVs, picture quality is very good too, though the wires are of pretty low quality. Considering the price... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTowerblz on 12/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very compact: I hid it behind the LCD screen mounted on the wall and it stayed there perfectly. It definitely supports portuguese subtitles: I added the subtitles using AVIAddXSub and it worked like a charm. The image is clear and crisp and it loads the files very qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexMartini on 09/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Has a good video and audio resolution; It´s small and well constructed; Has panel buttons, that permits the access of every menus options, even without the remote (more about it on cons); Runs flawless RMVB (my main usage), AVI, etc. Have read my pendrive with n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInsomnix on 07/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ok little buddy, you ALMOST got 5 stars. So, for those of you wondering, I will give you what you need to know. Mainly, this device is NOT HDMI. It does have composite out which can handle 720p. Even with RCA out, the video is crisp and clear. It will play USB... Read more

0 0
  • posted byduchistan on 11/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- easy to use/ Set up - HD video looks good on HDTV - Composite outputs for regular input tv's - Has a remote - Doesn't require technical know-how Cons:- Menu's aren't in english (but provided pictures generally makes it easy to navigate) - Buttons feel slight... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections