DX » Community » Reviews » DV218 Key Shaped Phillips Screwdriver + Slotted Screwdriver Set - Silver (2PCS)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Nice!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byharamburu on 08/26/2014

There are no cons so far, only pros -- I received them as is, as shown on the pic, and I just can say: SMART AND SIMPLE. Great and useful keychains. I'd definitely recommend it. The price is great, and it doesn't feel "cheap". Keep in mind, it doesn't come with the ring that keeps both "keys" together; they come as two separate units. Read more

Impression:Nice!;

0 0
  • posted byrmelato on 05/12/2014

Its a very compact and small tool. Camuflates as a regular key at one's keychain. Silver (natural material) color makes them fit your keychain perfectly - you will not notice it if you don't know they are there. Discreto e conveniente em qualquer momento. I don't heve any cons. It seems like a cheap aluminium or other metal. Very lite - sometimes you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 04/11/2014

These tools are very compact and are as small as a regular key at one's keychain. Silver (natural material) color makes them fit your keychain perfectly - you will not notice it if you don't know they are there. Very convenient tool, especially, that now you have it always with you - everywhere you go - you can screw or unscrew everything! Material ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections