DX » Community » Reviews » DV218 Key Shaped Phillips Screwdriver + Slotted Screwdriver Set - Silver (2PCS)
Customer’s impression:
handy Nice! Love it
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshakebeen on 09/25/2014

You might think that, because it's cheap, the metal isn't very well. Nope wrong, this is a solid product very strong, doesn't bend. Attached this guys to my keychain, cool stuff Read more

Impression:Nice!,handy,Love it;

0 0 0

• posted byRobLammerts1 on 09/20/2014

Pros: Strong! 2 pieces! Cons: No chain, but I use the steel chain wire (another item from DX) Bottemline: Really strong screwdrivers, I like them very much. I keep these in my backpack in case of emergency. The price is really good compared to the quality. Must have! Read more

Always handy Always handy

Impression:handy,Love it;

0 0 0

• posted byharamburu on 08/26/2014

There are no cons so far, only pros -- I received them as is, as shown on the pic, and I just can say: SMART AND SIMPLE. Great and useful keychains. I'd definitely recommend it. The price is great, and it doesn't feel "cheap". Keep in mind, it doesn't come with the ring that keeps both "keys" together;... Read more

Impression:Nice!;

0 0 0

• posted byrmelato on 05/12/2014

Its a very compact and small tool. Camuflates as a regular key at one's keychain. Silver (natural material) color makes them fit your keychain perfectly - you will not notice it if you don't know they are there. Discreto e conveniente em qualquer momento. I don't heve any cons. It seems like a cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlphaOmega2k on 04/11/2014

These tools are very compact and are as small as a regular key at one's keychain. Silver (natural material) color makes them fit your keychain perfectly - you will not notice it if you don't know they are there. Very convenient tool, especially, that now you have it always with you - everywhere you go ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections