DX » Community » Reviews » LED Color Changing Hand Shower (3 Colors)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiareiare on 02/28/2010

It´s possible to shower without bathroom lights,the shower itself is bright enough.I think this is the only pro, at least there is light. Cheap plastic,feels cheap,looks cheap.Does not switch the lights as supposed to.I bought two, and neither turned red.Now that I have used one since august, green and blue lights are on the same time, no matter the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshchedrinskiy on 01/29/2010

Creates the atmosphere of rest and relax in a bathroom. The LED light is actually very strong and lights up all stream. Fun for little people and adults. Completion is soft I do a massage to the back. It is done from a plastic with coverage from a chrome. Unsteadily works at small pressure of water.Colors are apparently wrong, cold water must be lighted ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywikolientje on 10/30/2009

This is really Fun. It saves me money to shower without turning the lights on. The Lights are not direct reacting on temperature, but that is no issue to me. I shower covered in green water and it's lots of fun. does not react on the temperature of water. I had to change the temperature to really hot to see it change to other color. Could be that mine ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections