Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymandaa on 03/12/2011

Can be used while wearing mittens! Makes it seem like you're using a PDA, better for professionalism Had to apply pressure to get it to respond Is not recommended for typing The pen clip broke off the first day I got it. I have a screen protector on, so that could be why it doesn't respond well. I originally bought it to use while wearing mittens No ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiandmacb on 10/08/2010

It looks really great, and is fun to play with. It DOES work on the iPhone 3g S. Works WITH a screen protector! When it first arrived, it didn't work at all..... I left it on a table for a few weeks, and when I tried it again, it worked perfectly! You have to press down a bit, which seems strange but I'm okay with because I have a screen protector. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylorenzo999 on 02/14/2010

I thought it could be useful to use the iPhone with the stylus sometimes but i turned out it's really not meant to be used like this. The stylus works very bad. At first it wasn't working at all. I tried moistening the tip and it worked, but it's not very responsive. You also have to press a little to have a good motion, but if you press to much you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeaMonkey76 on 11/13/2009

Great size, nice and small, but not small enough to lose easily. Feels well built. Very light weight. Clip is handy. Nice packaging. Product works as specified. Nothing has come up that I would consider giving the product a strike for. Stylish and feels great to use. Not overly large, just the right size. If you are looking for a stylus this is a stylish ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections