Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymandaa on 03/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Can be used while wearing mittens! Makes it seem like you're using a PDA, better for professionalism Cons:Had to apply pressure to get it to respond Is not recommended for typing The pen clip broke off the first day I got it. OtherThoughts:I have a screen protector on,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiandmacb on 10/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks really great, and is fun to play with. It DOES work on the iPhone 3g S. Works WITH a screen protector! Cons:When it first arrived, it didn't work at all..... I left it on a table for a few weeks, and when I tried it again, it worked perfectly! OtherThoughts:You... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylorenzo999 on 02/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I thought it could be useful to use the iPhone with the stylus sometimes but i turned out it's really not meant to be used like this. Cons:The stylus works very bad. At first it wasn't working at all. I tried moistening the tip and it worked, but it's not very... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeaMonkey76 on 11/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great size, nice and small, but not small enough to lose easily. Feels well built. Very light weight. Clip is handy. Nice packaging. Cons:Product works as specified. Nothing has come up that I would consider giving the product a strike for. OtherThoughts:Stylish... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections