DX » Community » Reviews » Driver-free USB Webcam 1.3MPixel with 6-LED Illumination
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byviola03 on 03/24/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I needed a webcam but didn't want to spend too much money. I found this one and bought it. I am very happy with the result. The image is clear and has bright colours. Some of my friends which have more expensive webcams think that mine is much better than theirs... I al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredhawk89 on 03/06/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-BRIGHT LEDs --great picture, it really seems to give a much higher quality than 1.5 megapixel, that's for sure, I wonder what it really is? Cons:-There are no cons. This device is a great one -- I hope they stock it for a very long time! OtherThoughts:The price point is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimilar on 02/21/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- No driver needed (XP Pro SP3). - Very decent image quality. - Handles low light conditions well even without LEDs turned on. - Nice casing made of actual metal. - Good clip. Cons:- Image is fairly blue and close to impossible to correct in the settings due to there bein... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaserod on 01/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Build is good. It has a thumweel intensity control on USB cord. Very adjustable. After I found 168 driver on-line and ran the install, it worked good! I'm running WinXP ME Adjustable frame rateto 30hz and capture features. Has a compond optics 80mm to oo. Cons:N... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplukje on 11/27/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- very bright led - 6(six) of the led's in total - a lightcontrol unit - has a mic in it - it is driver free i i think it's not a very pricy webcam Cons:- the clip is sometimes a bit to little to grab on to stuff. or i want to hold it to big things. led's can be to0 bri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byborisab on 11/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First of all it's really cheap. The cheapest in our Electronic Market is some 40 Euros (approx. $ 30). The ease of use is amazing. Just plug in the USB port and off it goes (Mac OSX 10.5.5). The adjustable LED's are very bright, but this cam actually would not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyddf24 on 10/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Cristal clear picture * Great build quality (don't feel like a cheap toy * Cool and shiny design * Low price * completly plug and play * No Driver required * additional light provided by 6 leds. * Vista compatible. Cons:The lights does not go on automaticall... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeremy_1692 on 06/06/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very clear picture quality, better than a Logitech I own. People have commented that I have a great webcam - Truly Plug'n'PLay, you just have to plug this into the USB port, and it's instantly recognised as a webcam. - Strong, sturdy rubber coated clip, that won't scr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythirdfox_ on 05/14/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simply plug in and play webcam - no driver disks to lose or download from the internet (if that option is even available). The image quality isn't too bad either - and LED illumination is user adjustable so you're not either in darkness or blasted with bright lights. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybobsi18 on 03/17/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very cheap - Works on a mac (was worried about this - I'm using a intel macbook with OS 10.5 to test - yes, it has a built in camera, but I'm looking to get a couple of webcams to use on an older mac that doesn't have a built in camera) - Very easy to focus (j... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections