I needed a webcam but didn't want to spend too much money. I found this one and bought it. I am very happy with the result. The image is clear and has bright colours. Some of my friends which have more expensive webcams think that mine is much better than theirs... I also bought a second webcam for a ... Read more
--great picture, it really seems to give a much higher quality than 1.5 megapixel, that's for sure, I wonder what it really is? -There are no cons. This device is a great one -- I hope they stock it for a very long time! The price point is great, the shipment was fast, and I plan to order ... Read more
- No driver needed (XP Pro SP3).
- Very decent image quality.
- Handles low light conditions well even without LEDs turned on.
- Nice casing made of actual metal.
- Good clip. - Image is fairly blue and close to impossible to correct in the settings due to there being no whitebalance option (the box ... Read more
Build is good.
It has a thumweel intensity control on USB cord.
After I found 168 driver on-line and ran the install, it worked good!
I'm running WinXP ME
Adjustable frame rateto 30hz and capture features.
Has a compond optics 80mm to oo. No instructions or website on the box.
Found ... Read more
- very bright led
- 6(six) of the led's in total
- a lightcontrol unit - has a mic in it - it is driver free
i i think it's not a very pricy webcam - the clip is sometimes a bit to little to grab on to stuff. or i want to hold it to big things. led's can be to0 bright :P (if it's a dark room and pull ... Read more
First of all it's really cheap. The cheapest in our Electronic Market is some 40 Euros (approx. $ 30).
The ease of use is amazing. Just plug in the USB port and off it goes (Mac OSX 10.5.5). The adjustable LED's are very bright, but this cam actually would not need them. The sensitivity is such that ... Read more
* Cristal clear picture
* Great build quality (don't feel like a cheap toy
* Cool and shiny design
* Low price
* completly plug and play
* No Driver required
* additional light provided by 6 leds.
* Vista compatible. The lights does not go on automatically when ight is low, you have to turn it on by ... Read more
- Very clear picture quality, better than a Logitech I own. People have commented that I have a great webcam
- Truly Plug'n'PLay, you just have to plug this into the USB port, and it's instantly recognised as a webcam.
- Strong, sturdy rubber coated clip, that won't scratch laptop.
- Has an LED control ... Read more
Simply plug in and play webcam - no driver disks to lose or download from the internet (if that option is even available).
The image quality isn't too bad either - and LED illumination is user adjustable so you're not either in darkness or blasted with bright lights. Shame it didn't come with some additional ... Read more
- Very cheap
- Works on a mac (was worried about this - I'm using a intel macbook with OS 10.5 to test - yes, it has a built in camera, but I'm looking to get a couple of webcams to use on an older mac that doesn't have a built in camera)
- Very easy to focus (just turn knob on front of camera to adjust)... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.