Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFirespike8 on 08/20/2012

Can't verify quality as I haven't used any other screen cleaning product before. But it seems to work very well leaving no streaks. Comes with a few other extras that I haven't used, cool though for anyone who needs these extras. Large amount of solution, cool spray design. Some funny Engrish if I recall correctly. Package came squished, thankfully ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytnkbno on 01/08/2012

Better than expected, was able to thoroughly clean my screen LED TV and very dirty in my notebook! I recommend to everyone, the price is ridiculous, and it is better to spend any product and risk of scratching the screen! (Melhor que o esperado, conseguiu limpar muito bem minha tv de led e a tela muito suja do meu notebook! Recomendo a todos, o pre&... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydumbults on 05/20/2011

Its all good. I use it on netbook , laptop and all the lcd tv's in the house. Just lightly cover the screan and whipe off. What makes this product great is that is leaves no smear marks at all no matter how much you use or how hafd you whipe. Buy it, you wont't regret it. plus once the doller is converted its only a couple of £'s. I cant find any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by88jon on 04/04/2011

* Price : Ok first the kit is super cheap (it's about 3 euros with the conversion !) and it's really worth it. You got a bottle of liquid, a microfiber and a little brush which can be good to clean a laptop fan or a keyboard. * Quality : It's super impressive, everything get super clean and I love the perfume of the liquid I really can't find any cons ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlfadir on 03/08/2011

Very cheap, has all you need. Comes with brush, spray and cloth. Works well, havnt had to use the brush much, but it has two ends. One end with a brush and other with a scrape, good for removing solids from your screen. Packaging in chinese, very much unneeded plastic wrapping. Cloth could have been bigger, it's very thin. No idea what kind of chemicals ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitaygal on 03/05/2011

- good smell for the cleaning liquid - the cloth is just fine - easy to use and clean - remove any dust easily - the pack seems to have rought time in the delivery but it's good enough for that price - took about 1 month to get it from the day i ordered it The outer pack was ok, the inner pack is just as shown in the pictures, so no surprises there.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharrissonlopes on 02/23/2011

Muito Bom, Chegou rápido e funciona, testei no meu notebook e na TV, sempre com ótima qualidade, pelo preço tá muito bom. O Spray é muito bom, não concentra em apenas um local, e o líquido tem secagem muito rápida. English: Very Good, arrived fast and works, tested it on my notebook and TV, always with great quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybosoko on 01/26/2011

- very cheap, would've cost 10-15 euros easily here! - has 3 parts, although I have no use for the brush - the liquid smells nice, I wouldn't smell it too much, though - fibercloth + liquid get the job done really well, the screen looks as if it's new - easy to use, just spray and wipe - no english instructions or list of ingredients Wash your hands ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLucasJigsaw on 07/22/2010

In english: - It is cheap - It is very easy to use - Does what is supposed to be done Portugues: - é barato - é muito fácil de usar - faz o que é pra ser feito In english: - Pack in Japanese - Cloth is not smooth Portugues: - embalagem em japones - pano não é macio In english: It would be useful to put a manual in English ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaurocool on 05/24/2010

- Does what it's supposed to. Cleans your LCD screen. Also works great with bright laptop surfaces and sunglasses. - foam disappears almost instantly from the screen - Cloth is very soft and leaves no scratches - No instructions in english. Ok, it's a bottle with liquid, a cloth and a brush, you don't need to be a genius to figure out how to use it,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections