DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 2200mAh Power Battery Charger + USB Flashlight for Iphone 5S / Ipod / Samsung / HTC - Black
Customer’s impression:
Good product Awesome very useful cheap powerful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byquimera017 on 01/16/2015

The product arrived just as the picture , I like the utility flashlight , works perfect and strong light. As good suggestion would be to indicate the functionality of the LED , the total charge indicator . Look at other sites to understand how it works .

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 12/30/2014

Functions as a flashlight, and also vine load any device is very useful in a situation where you can not carry it. I have no cons the battery has a good time.

Impression:very useful;

0 0 0

• posted bycoolbrujah2 on 08/17/2014

Pros: great product for an awesome price Cons: as far as i can see, none Slow delivery speed aside, i will most likely order From here again i've used this thing to charge my ipod from dead and the light is super bright, currently, its the brightest light that i own and because of its compact and... Read more

Great product, lack luster service

Impression:Awesome, cheap, powerful;

0 0 0

• posted bymuratbayer on 04/16/2014

-It comes with an enormous flashlight that makes not only your path but also a room enough to be lightened. -The black color of battery and flash light makes you feel high quality. -The capacity of such device must be at least 5000mAH otherwise you can not fullcharge either your iPhone or iPad's... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere