DX » Community » Reviews » Full Range FM Transmitter with LCD Display for Iphone 3g/Ipod
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydondidonx on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap small fm transmitter. You can choose the frequency. Cons:The Device does not lock verry well into the ipod. It will easely fall out. Range is short. Actually you have to place the transmitter against the antenna for the best result. Because there are so many fm-stat... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylurkr on 09/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple. No external power needed. Play songs from your iphon on your car steroe, home stero, etc, via the radio - works a treat. Cons:reception can be average - need to get it in the right position sometimes. Sound quality - fine at low volume, but you hear a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeladc on 05/31/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product! Whenever I drive my car I use it to hear my music louder from my iPhone. All you need to do to program this FM transmitter is choose a frequency on the FM transmitter and choose the same frequency on the radio device (car's radio and etc..). Cons:- Does not... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections