DX » Community » Reviews » Horizontal Ceramic Manual-Release Folding Knife with Clip (19.7cm Full-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byashimono on 07/25/2013

Build quality is very impressive. Seems reliable and appears to last long. Details in wood. It is an elegant knife, I recommend as a gift for a friend. Blade is really sharp, but I have no idea how to sharp it when needed - expect the cutting edge to stay sharp for a long time. There is no lock to avoid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPhilsbry on 02/04/2013

Unknown - did not receive item Australian Customs confiscated the knife because it "can be opened by one hand". This is the reason that they gave but i believe it to be incorrect. the cost of persuing it is more than the knife is worth. Maybe some people are lucky to get one through, but mine ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bykwarks on 03/04/2012

The knife is sharp and doesn't go dull. It is very light compared to many steel knives I own and for this reason it's very easy to open the knife with a flick of the wrist. The blade doesn't move at all when it is openen unlike many cheap knives. Blade is a bit fat which is necessary for a ceramic knife.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTorgeiromaster on 09/28/2011

It's a small and nimble knife, have tested it on both slaugthering of a deer and a sheep (emergancy slaugther) Its good for skinnig and I havent needed to sharpen it yet. Nice form on the blade. it looks good Blade chips in contact with bone, or twisting wood etc. hard to sharpen. Not for any type of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJXM003 on 08/15/2011

Was very happy with the quality of the sharpness of the blade. as was my friend when he practicaly shaved his forearm with it in one swoop while testing it himself. wood isnt polished, not easy to find a belt case for it so far Really wish it had a build in belt clip or came with a case, for the price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDafydd on 08/06/2011

For the price, this is a pretty decent knife for general light duties. The build quality isn't too bad, One of the blades out of the two that I ordered was a little loose making it very easy to open one handed using the "wrist flick" method. Because of the lack of a thumb stud, this knife is ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byJuxter on 07/19/2011

Being Ceramic it inherently won't rust and stays sharper longer. It also won't give food a "metallic" taste, although this is not a problem I have encountered myself while using carbon steel or stainless steel knifes when dealing with food. feels very sturdy, there's no give in the blade when folded ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynukenik on 01/10/2011

It's ceramic and it's a pocket knife. That's the biggest pro, right there. As some others have noted, it is sharp enough out of the box to shave with. I have a bald patch on my left arm to prove it. I like the black color of the blade, since it looks more traditional. Out of the box, some of the handle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYoLoLo on 11/20/2010

- Nice looking knife - Quality blade - Black ceramic blade : Makes it more eye canding rather than a white blade (like kitchen knifes...) - Operates smoothly - Nice looking of the 'wooden' parts and overhall looking. - You can't find a ceramic blade folding knife for this price ! - Like moderns knifes,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by08reeves on 10/20/2010

excellent quality, very sharp in fact so sharp I can shave with it. The finish is top notch. it opens smooth as butter. the liner lock is easy to operate. In fact the pros so outweigh the cons that I feel the cons are hardly worth mentioning. no knob or groove in blade to assist opening, however it opens ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections