DX » Community » Reviews » Horizontal Ceramic Manual-Release Folding Knife with Clip (18.5cm Full-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWhattheshitthe on 03/28/2014

It has a nice look and the ceramic looks real. The folding mechanism works fine. The tip broke but I used it a little bit too rough for a ceramic knife. A black resin remains permanently on the knife after it was exposed to flame. Also the wooden parts on the handle were split up. I guess I should have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymsenyor on 12/08/2013

The handle is nice and heavy, not another cheap light weight thing that's going to fall apart. The blade is thick anough to not break under pressure unlike most ceramic blades. The locking mechanism is perfectly aligned with the blade. Does a good job with any kitchen task. Perfect for outdoor cooking.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschwal on 11/25/2013

The obvious one first: It's sharp. Incredibly sharp. Easily the sharpest knife I've ever owned. I had a minor flood in my basement and used this to cut the carpet to be ripped up and it went through it easily. At least ten times better than a standard utility knife. It probably saved me hundreds of dollars ... Read more

closed dimentions open dimentions missing tiny amount of tip

0 0 0

• posted bySeppe87 on 01/11/2013

It's obviously very sharp. It has simple workings, meaning less can break. Looks kind of good as well. The "wooden" inlays are not exactly lining up with the edges of the knife. It doesn't bother during use, it's a minor aesthetic flaw. It is impossible to remove the inlays without breaking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySteiner1000 on 07/28/2012

Great to have knife like this at this price. It is very clean and will not leave a metal taste on your food. These knifes stays sharps for along time. good for cleaning small game and fish. I bought a few of these for my brother in laws and cousins for a hunting trip. May be brittle and not up to rough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrayedSanity on 06/25/2012

Good blade, holds its edge for a long period of time, sharp straight from the box Nice feel in hand, good weight, shape etc Looks good Brittle blade (not really a con, is expected from a ceramic blade) Locking mechanism on mine can be a little bit hard to operate Varnish on wood is not to everyone's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYamakurada on 03/11/2011

I had seen a similar ceramic knife like this and I thought it was cool, so I bought this one here because it's cheap. - Easy to fold/unfold, cuts very well and it can be used to eat meat. - The product was put in a box, enough space to put the knife in it, and small plastic bag (opened). - The point ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygregwalton on 03/22/2010

Interesting knife, best compared with the black-bladed ceramic knife (28878). The handle of this one is heavier, being steel rather than mainly aluminium, but is even more comfortable as most of what touches your hand is wooden. Despite the heavy handle and light blade it feels good in the hand. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoBoBo on 11/18/2009

This folder reminds me of the crysknife from Frank Herbert's Dune. It gleams with a pearl like shine. A strong steel liner lock engages when the blade is opened fully. Teflon-like plastic washers are between the blade and frame. Packaged in a plain cardboard sleeve box and wrapped in a foot of foam padding.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections