DX » Community » Reviews » SJCAM SJ4000 1.5" 12MP 2/3 CMOS 1080P Full HD Outdoor Sports Digital Video Camera - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Awesome Excelente excelent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9124972 on 02/27/2015

This is a good camera, except the fact that it doesn't read all memory card. I've tested 3, and only 1 worked. With the others i couldn't filming and the other one did nothing. The memory card's were good so it is the fault of the camera.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byyacata on 02/11/2015

Pros: 1.Price is good! 2.Picture quality is awesome! 3.A lot of mounting tools. 4.After firmware upgrade the camera works incredible good and fast! Cons: 1.No 1080p 60FPS(but 720p 60FPS is available) 2.No WIFI 3.If u need to record more than 1 hour You need second battery 4.No car mount included... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

1 0 1

• posted by9084759 on 02/08/2015

The best camera for it's price, but video quality is not very good inside the rooms.

0 0 0

• posted byanvigro on 02/05/2015

the video quality its exelent, the pics quality very good!

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byWiedermann on 02/02/2015

Excellent product nice quality of image and sound. Have a acessories and gadgets

0 0 0

• posted byJohnRios2 on 01/29/2015

Pros: El angulo de visión es muy bueno. La calidad de grabación full HD es bastante buena. La calidad de las fotografías está bien para el costo de la cámara. Excelente para grabar bajo el agua. Buena calidad de audio. Muy fácil de usar. Viene con una gran cantidad de accesorios, lo que hace que... Read more

Impression:Awesome,excellent;

1 0 1

• posted byJee5us on 01/22/2015

At first I was sceptical about a product that cheap, but for this price it is 101% worth it! Pros: - easy to use - intuitive usability - really good picture quality - great transfer speed via USB Cons: - audio could be better

0 0 0

• posted bydkfl84 on 01/16/2015

нет в комплекте присоски для автомобиля?,,,или я что-то не допонял.кнопка работает только на включение,не отключает камеру...

Impression:v.andropov@mail.ru;

2 0 0

• posted byHeleen2 on 01/11/2015

pro's: wide camera angle, great stability, good video quality cons: cheap material, the buttons at the waterproof case are hard to press i am amazed about the quality of the images!

Impression:Great!!;

0 0 0

• posted bymarconit on 01/07/2015

I have been nothing but impressed with this camera. The build and image quality are excellent. Why pay hundreds more for a GoPro when you can have a SJ4000? Additionally all the fittings are the same. I have used this extensively in surf with the waterproof casing and have had zero issues.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections