DX » Community » Reviews » SJ4000 1.5" TFT 12.0 MP 2/3 CMOS 1080P Full HD Outdoor Sports Digital Video Camera - Silver + Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byecotack on 07/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The 1080p video quality is superb. No wavy motion lines that you get on cheap action cameras. Crystal clear video, sharp, true colours and works well in bright or dark situations. Plenty of mounting options. Waterproof case. Mounts compatible with leading brand. Screen on... Read more

Quick test in a car, remember youtube degrades video quality.
    2 1
  • posted byFPORPINO on 06/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's really well made. The material looks nice, the waterproof case is tottaly sealed, absolutely no worries about using it in water sports. The price is like 30% of the GoPro and it offers like 80% the same quality. It comes with a LOT of mounts for all kind... Read more

7 6
  • posted byKandrix on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Video Clarity Nice sharp and crisp image Really Wide angle (I don't really think its 170°, more likely 140° but I haven't measured it) It's super small and light Replaceable batteries (they cost just 5usd and you can change them while charger's nor n... Read more

Camera in waterproof case Camera in bracket, in tripod also from dealxtreme Really nice package and alot of quality mounts
  • posted byjmetra on 04/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks great and expected what others have posted on youtube and other sites about this camera. I've took it to Disneyland and people turn their heads thinking it's the other brand action cam. LCD screen is a plus and price for what i do with it. Cons:This one that i order... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections