DX » Community » Reviews » Universal USB to Micro USB Sync Data Flat Cable for Cell Phone - Black + White
Customer’s impression:
Useful Fine Nice design Confortable Best size
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byklemendo on 12/21/2014

Good fully sleeved flat cable. I needed very short cable because I have USB plug very near. Pros: - nice cable sleeves Cons: - because it's flat and so short you'll have some problems bending it as you'd wanted it

Impression:Useful,Fine;

0 0 0

• posted bymarclabreche on 12/01/2014

pros: is exactly what it says. flat and braided so keeps its form. nice and short to minimize cable spaghetti. connectors fit nice.

Impression:Fine;

0 0 0

• posted bycarlosart26 on 11/10/2014

Pros: Excelent Quality and Materials, the size is great, reforced with nylon fabric. Cons: none Other: Get rid of the cable mess when you plug your cellphone or USB HDD. I don't need 70cm of cable when my laptop and HDD are in the same desk... Excelent product.

Impression:Useful,Confortable,Best size;

0 0 0

• posted bybloomwhisper on 10/26/2014

Pros: I really like the design, it works just fine, both for data transfer and charging my Nokia phone. Con: A bit shorter than I expected, the lenght is barely 22 cm with both connectors included...

Impression:Nice design;

0 0 0

• posted bycikers on 10/11/2014

I did use it right away with my Orico 2.0 Amp USB Carger with my 0+ 8.91 Phone (3000mAh Battery) and usually charge for about 4-5 hours using my regular usb cables, but with this short, cheap and reliable cable it does only for 2 hours, Amazing and recommended this product.

Impression:Cheaps but reliable;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcvent on 03/25/2014

It is Cheap, kind of fancy, original and looks really well build! Flat desing in good materials (no cheap plastic)! Easy to carry on averyday use or trips! Really fast shipment and overal quality of the product is quite better than expected! I know cable was short, but in some cases may be too is... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: