DX » Community » Reviews » S-What Magnetic USB to Micro USB Data/Charging Cable for Xiaomi / Samsung / HTC / Google - Deep Pink
Customer’s impression:
good nice Small Simple Buen producto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaivoggg on 09/16/2016

Pros: easy to carry everywhere, tested up to 1000-1500 mAh, it's magnetised Cons: None at the moment

Impression:Simple,White,magnetized;

0 0 0

• posted bygene1wood on 06/03/2016

The build quality of the jacks is good. The plastic is not brittle. The magnet in the jacks however is far too weak to actually keep them together. Also, the orientation of the cable into the jacks is not perpendicular so the loop that forms when you try to magnetize the jacks together is this is... Read more

Impression:Weak magnet;

0 0 0

• posted byyishayco on 04/11/2016

This is one grate small size cable. Made of quality sillicone and plastic in the edges. It has a good strong hold in the connectors, it wont fall or disconnecet from your phone. I use it with MI power bank, but i guess its good for data as well. Its longer then i thought, but its fine. I dont the... Read more

The best USB cable i have seen The best USB cable i have seen The best USB cable i have seen

Impression:good,well built,Great USB ;

0 0 0

• posted byspock57 on 03/19/2016

pros: colour is matching to the silicone cover - it's exact the same colour. i like the design cons: short version only

Impression:nice,matching colours;

0 0 0

• posted byNibrasReeza on 11/11/2015

Bought it because I don't like long cables cluttering my desktop. The magnets don't align but that's not why I bought it.

Impression:Okay;

0 0 0

• posted byMattara on 10/27/2015

Pros: working cable, small enough to fit in shirt pocket without any nasty bumps on your chest. There is a magnet in the tip, so you can make this into a nice hoop. I can't undertsand why anyone would want to make a usb cable hoop, but in case somebody reading this does, here is a solution for... Read more

Impression:Okay;

0 0 0

• posted byBrujo2012 on 10/24/2015

Pros: Nice quality for the price! A very portable cable. Cons: none at the moment Perfect for the price

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjoaopgsilva on 10/24/2015

This is the cable you need, if you need a real good cable, for a low price, with the benefit of being small, you have here a really nice cable. You can perfectly take it anywhere, it has the advantage of having magnets it both ends, making them stick together when you want. Real good for the very... Read more

The cable you need! The cable you need! The cable you need! The cable you need! The cable you need! The cable you need!

Impression:good,well built,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byalprkn on 10/17/2015

The product itself is really great. Overall I'm happy with DX :)

Impression:İnanılmaz;

0 0 0

• posted bywladaq on 08/13/2015

За: удобный, короткий, на магнитах -можно повесить на гвоздик и не мешает на рабочем столе. Против: немного дороговат, хотя качество на высоте. Вывод: если не жалко двух баксов, то о покупке жалеть не будете.

Impression:Buen producto,Amazing,Okay;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere