DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Case w/ Individual Aluminum Alloy Strap Lens Ring for GoPro Hero 3+/3 - Green Ring
Customer’s impression:
Quality Great product muito bom Non WaterProof Case super recomendo.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndrew55586 on 02/03/2016

Matches the original nearly perfectly. Apart from the obvious Gold trim. Helps me tell mine from others. Very happy with this product and hasn't let me down at all.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byAnherko2012 on 06/12/2015

At first look was alright, but I put into water, just in a glass, and the water went into the case :( Not valid for diving, maybe good enough for the rain.

Impression:Non WaterProof Case;

0 0 0

• posted bynickelstr on 02/11/2015

Case muito bem feito, bem acabado e realmente a prova d'agua. Nao perde em nada para o original e muito mais barato. Recomendo a compra.

Impression:muito bom, super recomendo.;

0 0 0

• posted bySaBaH232 on 02/06/2015

This case is great, I had to get a replace for my go pro hero 3 + black and works as charm, Great product for everyday use, It's a well-priced replacement for the real case

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byViperi87 on 02/04/2015

I mounted my gopro on my skateboard using this accessories and was perfect. For a very cheap price you can mount your gopro in every places. No cons.

Impression:waterproof cheap;

1 0 0

• posted byckaye on 07/10/2014

It's every big the same as the original GoPro case. I wasn't sure if the colour might reflect inside and cause a colour cast but from the inside you can't see it. It's a nice touch actually. The lack of a lock is a bit concerning but I can't imagine any real issue for standard use. I've taken my... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymatrixbharath on 04/06/2014

Cheap, waterproof and all buttons work, the major pro is the cost at which you can buy this vs the original housing. the lock is not as good as original, which is the primary dropout. if you drop your camera with this case, the camera might come out of the case as the lock is pretty poor quality.... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere