Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeeprommemory on 07/30/2012

works well easy to install driver. circuit board well assembled. software easy to use scanning for channels was easy. does NOT have a rtl2832 chip it is a IT9135FN chip no good for SDR. magnet in antenna can barely hold it's self on. does not have a radio tuner program. Antenna is not very sensitive ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynemerix on 10/25/2011

Device works really well if you manage to set it up properly on your PC. Finding channels is much easier if you know the frequencies. Picture quality is very good. Antenna has strong magnet which is easy to fix in a car. Included software is usable. Even Teletext works. Antenna is not very sensitive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypalinkoo on 07/27/2011

- works great in Linux (kernel 2.6.39) with Kaffeine and Mplayer - works great also in Windows 7 with drivers in included CD - good picture quality & HDTV support - small, lightweight & portable - nice quality, design, blue LED indicator - teletext, EPG - MCX connector & antenna with magnetic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuiceNL on 03/15/2011

This is a nice receiver. I couldn't get any reception with the normal antenna though, so I have yet to get another antenna. I'm sure it'll work though. Software is pretty ok, though I prefer XBMC. Antenna doesn't really do it's job. There are tons of DIY antenna's on the net though, so I'll try one of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhaoluo on 01/20/2011

-portable -Cheap and works -easy to use - teletext, EPG, full support of Windows 7/XP (tested) - remote control (with battery) - works in New zealand -that antenna isn't powerfull. I recommend connecting it to a terrestrial antenna for better reception -doesnt work on macs the antenna should be better.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byROOKiEcb on 01/14/2011

This DVB-T USB dongle works as described and it works in Europe in Czech Republic. See my posted video. The best thing is price, with no doubt. Sum up: - price (3x lower than in local store) - driver on CD-ROM included (XP/VISTA/7) - software with SN for Blaze HDTV Deluxe Player - nice silky finish, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMarlonguppy on 10/19/2010

Simple, easy to use, works with Windows XP SP3, and on my Windows 7 laptop. Nice interface, CD included, and serial is both on the cover and CD as a TXT. Remote works, but not for a long distance. All things are included, if everything works, you'll have it done in 30 minutes. Free-to-air channels Nederland ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykojika on 08/22/2010

it works like a charm under windows 7 and xp and you get to see high definition content directly on your computer while you browse or work! you get a good reception with the included antenna but you'd want to buy another antenna on dealextreme that has a bigger db gain depending on the signal coverage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byigormateus on 08/04/2010

Well, I'm writing this review just trying do warn people not to commit the same mistake I made: pay close attention if the DVB-T works in your country!!!!! I've bought this product, and I didn't realize that here in Brazil the Digital Broadcasting System is ISDB-T. So, I'm keeping this product for a ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byPeterInAU on 07/30/2010

Works well with Ubuntu Linux 8.04 and MythTV after following these instructions to upgrade the driver and firmware http://www.dealextreme.com/forums/Forums.dx/Forum.8440~threadid.661972 Using a roof aerial it tunes and locks all Australian DVB-T frequencies including SBS which a lot of other tuners have ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections