DX » Community » Reviews » 5mW 405nm Blue-Violet/Royal Purple Laser Pen (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Good product Good price Fun Not so good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycoms4 on 06/18/2015

Pros: - Nice royal purple colour. - God box. - Good pair of AAA batteries. Cons: - The point of light was really poor. - More than 40 meters the point can't be seen. - I think half of the light go out, because when you see really close, the point is like half illuminate. - The point diffuse very... Read more

Poor intensity Poor intensity Poor intensity

Impression:Deception;

0 0 0

• posted byBartenstein on 06/09/2015

Jsem spokojený, svítivost laseru je dobrá, jen trochu větší bod.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byacsartin on 05/19/2015

Very good stuff.

Impression:good,Good price,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byguidoriccardi on 04/10/2015

Pros: the Price Cons, is not very well focus

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted bysideshowgeorge on 03/18/2015

I used to lack confidence in presentations now I can make sure I get my point across by drowning out all would be interloper pointers with this magnificent device. No matter how valid someone's criticism it pales into insignificance when there pointer is dominated by the blinding brilliance of I... Read more

Impression:good,Good price,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byatssp on 03/14/2015

ótima construção e acabamento. Sem problemas. Ótimo preço e funcionamento.

Impression:Good price,Good product;

0 1 0

• posted bycorks on 01/22/2015

Pros: Mine is quite well calibrated and the beam stays parallel for a long distance. Great on a misty night. If you use it for presentations, it produces a great glow on a whiteboard, even with the light on. Also it is fun to see the color change when you point it at different surfaces. Cons: It... Read more

Impression:good,Good price,Fun;

0 0 1

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/18/2015

This laser is blue in color work with toothpick batteries ideal for astronomy and to palestas is also bricar. Its range is about two kilometers, great product.

Impression:good,Nice good;

0 1 2

• posted bymadclone on 01/16/2015

Pros: Only PRO is the price Cons: the beam is very weak, besides that it is not well focused. It gives more a spot with a halo rather than a dot. Compared it with similar DX green pen laser and a red laser pointer in darkness and daylight. Summary: think before you order this particular model

Impression:Not so good;

3 0 2

• posted byThaTyger on 12/22/2014

I really like this laser for the effect. The bounced light is just like a black light and when you hit certain colors (try neon colors!) you can get very powerful effects. Fun to shine through liquids. The range however is poor. At around 15m the dot is already 20 or 30 cm in diameter aka It's on... Read more

Impression:Fun,Interesting;

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: