DX » Community » Reviews » COTIER N8-Mini 8 Channel 720P / 1080P HD Mini NVR Network Video Recorder - Black
Customer’s impression:
not working Easy to install Drivers ;) Very bad...
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymannycavalier on 07/17/2015

This unit was not compatible with my existing IP cameras. I have 8 IP cameras and all of them are of a different brand. None of those 8 IP cameras I have worked with this mini-NVR. If you are looking to get items like these, better yet do your research first if this is compatible with your IP a a... Read more

Impression:not working;

0 0 0

• posted byCurrodx on 04/30/2015

I I just checked that it is a Cotier for 4 channel , it is an error in the company, because my package says "8 ch" but its clear that it is an error, I want to return the product. If you read the word manual inside the cd rom, you can see that the input resolutions of the program match with the 4... Read more

Impression:Very bad...;

0 0 0

• posted byCatalinproline on 04/23/2015

Hello, the delivery was quick, the product is fine but the CD with drivers is broken. Please send me drivers for this product because i can't use it, or link where i can download the drivers. Thank you

Impression:Drivers;

2 0 0

• posted byGerjan71 on 04/04/2015

Makkelijk in gebruik en voor deze prijs een goed product.

Impression:;);

0 0 0

• posted byToonder on 03/17/2015

Pros: When all is hooked up it seems to work. It is not expensive compared to alternatives. But it is not a complete set, you still have to buy storage and cables, optional a monitor, etc. When adding the cost of those it is not amazingly cheap. Of course you might already have those... Cons: NO... Read more

Impression:Cheap limited functionality;

0 0 3

• posted bychewhow on 01/12/2015

Pros: seriously small in size, lower in cost, and can support 8 IP cameras until 1080P, comes with HDMI and SATA ports, as well as support USB. Cons: hope the USB port can support keyboard as well. Now only support mouse and comes with a virtual keyboard.

Most convenience and smallest NVR in the market Most convenience and smallest NVR in the market

Impression:Easy to install;

1 0 2

DX Everywhere