Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykirillre4 on 05/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Really good quality of build -Match the color of housing perfectly -Fits well Cons:-Color of Writings mismatch: word "UMD" is writtrn in blue-ish, and word PSP is darker than original - Ring and word PSP are placed 2-3 mm lower, than on original door -however, none of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKenn2Ns on 04/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Exactly the same size, shape, texture and colour as the original UMD drive cover. - Good quality plastic used. Cons:- Requires considerable disassembly to install (not exactly a con of this product, just a reality of installation). - Printed text ("UMD&qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySwifty3005 on 05/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The best replacement you can get for little money. The door fits good in every PSP1000. The ring wasn't scratched and the complete build quality is good. In Germany this part costs ca. 8€... Cons:The color isn't the same like the original housing of the PSP100... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydashneo on 02/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-it looks great just like the original did -easy to install -it even has the PSP logo on it Cons:-the metal ring has gotten quite a bit of scratches on it in the past months of being used OtherThoughts:it's good, my UMD door was destroyed when I tried to make... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychanm on 12/19/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great product, good price, new very nicely polished ring, and a new door. it has the psp logo, and the umd logo on the top right. build quality is about the same as original Cons:it has a shine to it... maybe it will wear off? this is a bit hard to put on a psp, make su... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatie on 04/29/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The Umd door works fine with the Psp 1000 It works fine for people that lost their UMD Door because it didn't work anymore. I broke mine pushing too hard:P It Fits Very Well The color is almost an exact match It's really cheap Cons:It was a bit hard to get it into place... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypspman1234 on 03/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Awesome replacement umd door. Looks exactly the same. Fit very well. Can not tell the difference. Has a new metal ring. Feels the same. It's super super super super cheap. Cons:The only thing is the metal latch doesn't fit as I would like it. Besides that its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikeCheng on 02/15/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great cheap replacement HAs all logo Has ring on it Make it look new Fits well, just like original Could tell the difference, besides the color. Cons:Rings are weird, the color were dark, and the brush strokes are really bad, not as good as the ring replacement here Rin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalgerath1 on 01/12/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks like new Cheaper than buying at other places makes PSP look like new includes a new shiny metal ring on the door Cons:None that i know of, it is a plastic door. OtherThoughts:Makes the back of the PSP look like new. Replaces the easily broken original. Original co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiamaginger11 on 01/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good build quality but a little bit on the hard side to install if you dont know how to take apart your psp. Exact color of the original. Cons:A little hard to put on but that isnt because of the product its because of the way sony had built the psp OtherThought... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections