DX » Community » Reviews » Jtron Character LCD Input / Output Expansion Board / LCD Keypad Shield - Green + Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykunakos on 04/18/2014

Cheap, well-built, great price! Sits nicely on arduino. only one pin needed for all the buttons (resistor ladder). Works with LiquidCrystal library. Everything is hardwired. You need 6 pins to control the lcd (digital 4-9), no way to change this if you're using those pins. Backlight is always on, a jumper, switch or anything else to turn it off would ... Read more

Wireless Setup with LCD shield
    0 0
  • posted byIronManu on 03/30/2014

It is very easy to connect and to use. You can use the "LiquidCrystal" library of Arduino microcontrollers, so the communication with it is reduced to a simple call to an inner method. I have tested the shield with Arduino UNO and Arduino MEGA and, also, with ST Nucleo Board. It works excellent in all of them. I can only see 2 cons but, in ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaestrada on 03/25/2014

Blue 16x2 LCD keypad shield.Works perfect for my proyects. Has a retroilumination more powerful than others keypad I have, so this is perfect to work outside under daylight conditions. Has a red led that is on all time. Keypad buttons are connected to A0 analog pin thru resistors. Well made, reflects quality. Red led may be anoying but not for me. You ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDirkLui on 02/15/2014

Shield is simple to use, just stick it on your arduino (clone), download the example code (search for LCD Shield Code to find it), adjust de trimpot to set the brightness en it all works fine just as expexted Packaging could be a little better, a few pins were bent. But this can be adjusted in minutes, no problem. By using this shield the Arduino pins ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections