DX » Community » Reviews » Stretch Zooming Cree XML-T6 900lm 5-Mode White Tactical Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650 or 3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful cool Bright Simple
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygargal on 05/12/2016

Pros: Nicer quality than I expected it would be. Light is bright and the body of the light is sturdy. It's been a big hit with my kids. Cons: None so far. I has exceeded my expectations for a $9 flashlight.

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted by10135269 on 03/23/2016

Pros: very good small flashlight and usefull for my job in police, it's made from solid material, strong light reaching 75-100m, zooming is cool and price for this quality is excelent. cons: same buton for on/off and changing modes.

Impression:good,cool,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byhoricel on 03/09/2016

Very cheap and very good flashlight. Ideal for camping. Also you can buy it as a gift. I'm planning to buy another one.

Impression:Very nice product;

0 0 0

• posted byMohGh on 02/24/2016

This is to tell you my experience with this zooming light, very good quality, shep, useful I recommended to get it Thanks,

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydshane0 on 01/30/2016

Pros: This little flashlight has a very bright light and a great distance, It very sturdy and can come in handy if You ever need to defend yourself Cons: None Overall its a wonderful flashlight does it job perfectly hand very small and easy to carry around I was surprise how bright it was when I... Read more

Impression:good,cool,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by10004572 on 01/29/2016

ОЧЕНЬ ПОНРАВИЛСЯ, ЯРКИЙ ДАЛЬНОБОЙНЫЙЛУЧ,И БОЛЬШАЯ ПЛОЩАДЬ ЗАХВАТА СВЕТОМ ОБЪЕКТА.

ОТЛИЧНЫЙ ФОНАРИК,НЕБОЛЬШОЙ РАЗМЕР,СВЕТИТ СУПЕР.

Impression:Круто,Простой,удобный;

0 0 0

• posted byRicnz on 01/23/2016

This flashlight pack a lot of power in a small package. The LED module theoretical specs say Cree XML-T6 good for up to 1000 lumens but in practice it will be less than that. Specs for this torch did not overstate the lumen rating. Two battery options: 3 x AAA or 1 x 18650 lithium. I purchased to... Read more

Impression:good,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted bynitsuga84 on 01/22/2016

Exelente producto muy buena luz y alcanze

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byhenkgeluk on 01/19/2016

this lamp is very good en widt light. many people after see the light wil buy it en ask me where! well by dealextreme of cours!

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byAdrianBurla on 01/13/2016

I bought it out of curiosity - I had the need for some flashlights and the ones I ordered in the past were no longer available, so I chose this one to see how good it is. It is fine; not great, just fine; in zoomed mode you can project the LED circuit on the wall, which is funny, and the spot is... Read more

Impression:Decent,Good light;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere