DX » Community » Reviews » Stretch Zooming Cree XML-T6 900lm 3-Mode White Tactical Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650 or 3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Bright well built precise Brilhante
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8796725 on 12/11/2014

Stretch Zooming Cree XML-T6 900lm 3-Mode White Tactical Flashlight. Very good price, easy to use. Working perfectly. Best gift for fisherman or for camping. Read more

Impression:3-Mode White Tactical Flashlight. Good deal.;

0 0 0

• posted bymachadense on 11/27/2014

The flashlight has a good power, the light is strong, the Lantern stuff looks good, is a bit heavy. The only problem is that it did not come with a tube for using and enjoying the 18650 battery, a battery 26500 uncompensated fit. I had to use a piece of hose to put the battery 18650, was good. Read more

good Lantern good Lantern good Lantern good Lantern good Lantern

Impression:Brilhante;

0 0 0

• posted byvitzachar on 11/22/2014

Pros: Very bright light, can use AAA batteries, zoom function is easy to use and yet precise. Cons: Light has a strong blue tint. Actualy has 5 light modes switched cyclicaly by turning the flashlight on and of. Did not find the way to refit the driver to use only one mode. Other toughts: On maximum ... Read more

Impression:Bright,precise;

0 0 0

• posted byfestosit on 11/21/2014

it is a well built hard tough flashlight a bit heavy because of its material made from aluminium alloy i bought it for my bicycle and tried out it illuminates great it has 5 modes NOT 3, these are hi,mid,low fast strobe and sos. You will not regret. Read more

really well illumination really well illumination really well illumination really well illumination really well illumination really well illumination

Impression:Useful,well built,highlight;

0 0 0

• posted byKenmh on 11/12/2014

This isn't the most expensive flashligh you can buy, but cheap and qualitywise probably on of the better in this pricerange. Read more

Impression:Quality is decent;

0 0 0

• posted bymrbishi1 on 04/03/2014

Well built - excellent fit and finish. Solid construction & execution. Brilliant value. Zoom head is a good tight fit - not loose and rattley like some. Good for lamping tinkers. Mine came with 5 mode switch, Hi, Hi, Hi, Fast Strobe & SOS Strobe - will replace with simple on/off. Slightly on ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections