DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine 1.5" LCD Universal Charger for Li-ion / LiFePO4 26650 18650 9V Ni-MH C AA AAA 9V - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNosken on 05/23/2014

Great backlight display. Show information about the charging. 12V Car adapter and USB cable also included. Switches between Lithium and NiMh automatically and the display show what type of battery it is charging. Great that it also charge 9V batteries. It charge batteries fast. A versatile charger since it charges so many different types of batteries.... Read more

3 2
  • posted byjorgedemoraes on 04/28/2014

A full charge on AA batteries takes about 4 hours. Charged batteries seem to work great so far. The device does not heat up too much. It's very ease to use. I compared the voltage shown on the LCD with my multimeter and there's no significant error. The equipment seemed too big for the little weight it has. It seemed to me that it could have the power ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byAretzkee on 03/19/2014

- universal power input (wall adapter, car adapter, USB) - wide variety of cells charged - automatic NiMh - LiIon distinguishing - percentage of actual charge for LiIon cells - time of charging, mAhs charged and actual cell voltage shown on display - overchage and reverse protection - no percentage of actual charge for NiMh cells - positive terminal ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections