DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine 1.5" LCD Universal Charger for Li-ion / LiFePO4 26650 18650 9V Ni-MH C AA AAA 9V - Black
Customer’s impression:
Smart charger Spokojenost Efficace Great Smart Charger Feedback
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynzchch on 11/19/2014

Cons: I can see why this product has such a high rating. Easy to use. Display shows time to charge, type of battery etc. Being a smart charger it does not over charge, making it ideal for all types of rechargeable batteries. I have nothing bad to say about this product Cons: Nil Read more

Impression:Great Smart Charger;

0 0 0

• posted byVictorhw on 10/10/2014

Pros: This little piece of equipment is very handy to have, not only if you need charging your batteries but for categorizing them. Let's say you buy a lot of different brands of batteries and want to know who mark the capacity (mAh) correctly, this charger does that flawlessly. It's equipped with a ... Read more

Impression:Smart charger,Feedback;

2 0 1

• posted byUmekillen on 09/24/2014

Pros: Portable with both ac and dc plugs, smart charger for all batteries incl 18650 types. Cons: No printed manual. Bought this with led torch and li-ion batteries. Suits my needs in charging 18650 batteries and more. LCD display works great and displays charging information. Read more

Impression:Smart charger;

0 0 0

• posted bybthibaud on 09/23/2014

Très simple à utiliser. On peut recharger en même temps une pile AA avec une pile AAA et changer celle qui a terminé avant l'autre indépendamment. Le cadran est simple à comprendre et apporte un réel confort d'utilisation. Je recommande vivement ce chargeur. Read more

Impression:Précis,Efficace;

0 0 0

• posted bykkaricz on 09/23/2014

Use at home, in the office or in the car. Especially when geocaching I have great battery consumption and rechargeable batteries are the best solution. With this charging station can charge the battery while driving to the cache. Read more

Impression:Spokojenost;

0 0 0

• posted byNosken on 05/23/2014

Great backlight display. Show information about the charging. 12V Car adapter and USB cable also included. Switches between Lithium and NiMh automatically and the display show what type of battery it is charging. Great that it also charge 9V batteries. It charge batteries fast. A versatile charger since ... Read more

2 0 3

• posted byjorgedemoraes on 04/28/2014

A full charge on AA batteries takes about 4 hours. Charged batteries seem to work great so far. The device does not heat up too much. It's very ease to use. I compared the voltage shown on the LCD with my multimeter and there's no significant error. The equipment seemed too big for the little weight ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byAretzkee on 03/19/2014

- universal power input (wall adapter, car adapter, USB) - wide variety of cells charged - automatic NiMh - LiIon distinguishing - percentage of actual charge for LiIon cells - time of charging, mAhs charged and actual cell voltage shown on display - overchage and reverse protection - no percentage of ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections