DX » Community » Reviews » LSON DC Power Female Plug Connector Adapter - Black (5 PCS / 5.5x2.1mm)
Customer’s impression:
A must have item 12Volts Как без рук excellent cnnectors It is effective to 10m or more of extension.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCriggie_ on 08/10/2015

I'm using some of these to connect a single 12V PSU to 8 analogue cameras. Got to be SUPER careful to get the polarity right too, could destroy all cameras on the same wire if one was reverse-plugged. One of these costs $4 locally, so price is excellent. Thank you DX Man!

Impression:12Volts;

0 0 0

• posted byzajac1real on 07/09/2015

Пять штук в комплекте идеально подходят для подключения камер наблюдения и прочих приблуд. Превосходно держат провода типа UTP-5.Использовал для подключения блоков питания светодиодных лент. Все работает, так же и на других устройствах все пашет.

Удобные конектора

Impression:Как без рук;

0 0 0

• posted byDaveBG on 05/15/2015

I am using these for IP cameras and they work great. Two small screws hold the wires tight and have polarity symbols. Great pack and once i run out of them i will order more!

Impression:excellent cnnectors;

0 0 0

• posted bykzmimr on 04/18/2015

There is no need to use a special extension cable. However, since not become a waterproof, care must be taken in order to use outdoors.

Impression:It is effective to 10m or more of extension.;

0 0 0

• posted byJaknyf on 01/07/2015

Having both the male and female versions of these connectors is a "must have" item for any electronics workbench. Build quality is excellent.

Impression:A must have item;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere