DX » Community » Reviews » RichFire SF-749B 800lm 8-Mode Diving LED Flashlight Torch - Grey (1x26650/18650/3xAAA)
Customer’s impression:
Poor quality leaks Ótima lanterna
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyorik13 on 06/15/2015

It's bright, but drain the battery very fast. After I took it to just 8 meters under water it leaked immediately. Also I have huge a concern that the glass could survive even 30 meters. Also it's very hot when used for longer than 5 minutes. So if you need regular flash light just buy another one... Read more

Impression:leaks;

0 0 1

• posted byclementlee2001 on 04/27/2015

Pros: Cheap Cons: cheaply built. it flooded on my first dive with it to 30m... I bought and brought this torch as my backup torch. Luckily my first torch didn't fail (good buy). Unfortunately when I came back on deck to check the backup torch, it was filled with water. Everything was screwed in I... Read more

Impression:Poor quality;

0 0 1

• posted byAregio on 10/09/2014

Preço Não descobri ainda como muda os modos mencionados.

Impression:Ótima lanterna;

0 0 0

• posted byharvs1 on 03/24/2014

1) Cheap. 2) Lots of modes, the torch has a Morse code sos mode which is cool. 3) Solid construction. Its a bit difficult to work out how to use the brightness and sos modes, you have to turn it on then off then back on again to switch between modes. I'm not sure it has a U2 led, the manual the a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere