DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Self-Recharging 3-LED Flashlight + Phone Charger
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTyler_Pollen on 07/16/2014

You only need the light of the sun to charge the device and recharge phones or other equipments with USB connection. 3-Led flashlight is good and has pretty lightness. Indicator of charge works great. You can't use it on the night. It is not compatible with some devices like Apple material seems... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanielbufg on 03/02/2012

This solar charger is a good alternative to recharge the phone when there is no electric power available. He must be fully charged, because only then it loads your phone as well, my android phone carries about 40% carrying the charger into electricity. It could be a little better, but the price I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySnark711 on 10/10/2009

In my opinion, a good charge. I tried to charge my PDA E-Ten x800 and nokia 6320 my wife. superficially looks fairly decent. though I have not tried to charge it from the sun. I used a 200V adapter the outer lid says 2500mA inside on battery - 1800mA actually, I think there 1300mA but it is too a... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere