DX » Community » Reviews » 12.1" TFT LCD CF/SM/SD/MS/MMC/XD/USB Digital Photo Frame and Video Player (1024*768px)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygreatdame2 on 02/27/2011

It does exactly what you'd expect it to and the build quality is on-par with many you'd find at your local department store. The price simply cannot be beat. Came with a crappy power adapter that screeches. Luckily I had another, but it doesnt really effect the the quality of the item. This is a great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxak0root on 05/22/2010

+ The price is very good, in my local stores with the same quality indices they are priced nearly 2-3 times more + The build quality is nice, the image is clear like a photo :) + It has sound, it can read easily videos, photos, music, the format of the menu is like a DVD-player + It supports jump drives ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsylockeza on 11/20/2009

This is actually really TFT (Same quality as a laptop display), it plays AVI data from my memory stick full screen without a problem. It is CONFIRMED that it also plays XVID (nevest versions) without a problem. Volume is also good, and packaging is decent and remove works nicely. Got mine with a euro ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections