DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 0.5mW Red Laser + White Light + UV Light LED Flashlight Keychain (3*AG3)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byseurogis on 09/22/2013

The three functions works well and that all are useful. The laser has good range and is very strong. The light is good in total darkness, because is not so strong. Good to ilumination when the objects are close. The UV light is not made to iluminate, but make a fun effect in many surfaces. None; maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKetse89 on 08/31/2013

UV-led is powerful enough to check ID's, money, etc. White led is great if you can't find light switch in dark. Red laser works well enough for the price. Laser isn't very accurate. Mine has one reflection, but it's acceptable for the low price. This is very good quality product considering how cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfleterflipper on 07/17/2013

es muy bonito, la calidad es muy buena para su precio. La luz blanca está muy bien para poder meter las llaves en la cerradura en la oscuridad. La violeta para detectar billetes falsos y el laser es entretenido gasta bastantes pilas, pero obviamente depende del uso que le des para mi es muy &#25... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElenaratz on 06/25/2013

Easy to use. White light may be used outside as a small flashlight when inserting the key into a keyhole in the darkness, for example. Red light may be used as a pointer while giving a lecture (ppt presentations etc.). UV may be used to see scorpions in the desert (I haven't tried, but I really want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byserstore on 05/13/2013

nice constructions and materials i'm impressioned. the colour is great Cheap compared to many others, this is the best line 5mW line laser I was able to find on this site (I ordered every red line laser on this site and tested them all). Line's bright and sharp. No distortion. Edges are clean. not for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauroseiji on 04/17/2013

Very compact, light, and practical. The cover was so hard to open, since I had apply a lot of pressure to open and install the batteries (included). The action buttons are very exposed, that you could activate the device accidentally. And, despite its a additional feature, the light was so weak... Could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byupiru on 01/28/2013

This is a very cool combo for 2 $ ! Lazer fires very far more than 100 meters ! the batteries cap isn't very easy to manipulate but it's ok, lazer is not too sharp but well it's too cheap to complain ! It needs AG13 batteries and not AG3. Thanks to this error in the description I bought the 100 pack ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byebsigma on 01/02/2013

is a good keychain, or flashlight to the house, useful if you have a store or to the common user check if the tickets are real or fake, small size and light weight. no good materials, the thread stacks usually occurs if and bad drives are screwed, the button on the flashlight and UV light is the same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfodivagyok on 07/31/2012

It's cheap, it works, batteries are included, it has a keychain, and it fits in your pocket. Drains batteries rather quickly (at least the included ones), but replacements are rather cheap on DX and in stores as well. Very cheap and very useful on the keychain. You can use the white light to find the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarttu98 on 04/29/2012

+ small + lightweight + keychain + very very bright single LED light + the uv light actually works + cool colour + good price laser dot has some distortion in it the laser have a spread around the point when active - not visible in strong daylight - the UV light is very weak, works for only 25-30 centimeters ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections