DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 5mW Red Laser + White Light + UV Light LED Flashlight Keychain (3 x AG13 / LR44)
  • 5 star 44 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 24 ( 34% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this around year ago and it still works good. Just when it arrive the batteries was low so I need to change it, but after that, it works perfect and light shine bright. Laser seem to be good. UV diode works too. I dont suposse that I will find somethi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykenmcfa on 04/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*Impressive red laser (5mW) *UV light is surprisingly effective and interesting *Flashlight useful for finding the lock at night *Keyring means you can take it with you whenever you leave the house *Compact size easily fits in your pocket *Batteries included Cons:*Eats ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErroneuz on 03/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap and works very well. The LED is very bright, considering it's size. The laser pointer is decent, though not super small and strong. The UV light is a fun extra addition and works as advertised. The metal casing seems sturdy and the product doesn't feel like s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsochacki on 01/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Three separate functions: red laser, white LED light and money detector UV LED light. * Can be used for presentations, walking in the dark and checking for fake banknotes. * Small and useful device. Cons:* Sometimes the buttons may be accidentally pressed wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDevDaew on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It is quite small so it can be easily used as a keychain - It is also not too heavy - The laser is really good (the spread is really small) - No instructions needed, you only have 2 buttons Cons:- The white flashlight is quite weak, I expected it to be stronger OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLHBI on 06/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a great item, certainly worth the (low) cost. Have a strong laser, that can reach a long distance. The flashlight doesn't go very far, but at close range, have a strong light. Cons:For middle/long range, the flashlight gives only a weak illumination of the place. O... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaleksys5817 on 04/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:All three lights are quite powerful. LED light is quite shiny as for a single 3mm LED, reasonably close to the 5mm LED from sku.20243. UV LED quite useful to check banknotes for fakes. Laser LED powerful and projects a decent round shape (I've seen others that seem more l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byposner on 04/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The red laser light is very bright you can use it in a presentation without problem. The white light is OK it can bright a dark chamber nicely. I really liked the UV light, I use it in some of my money and it showed that they were real money, as it appears a lot of very... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydashlicious on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent piece of laser, LED and reaches large distances is also very good, the UV lamp also does not lack, very pleased, battery with 1 month of use is not over yet. I liked very much recommend buying!!!! in portuguese for brazilians like me: Excelente pe&#2... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvianaedson on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:My son have some fun with it. It has 3 lights that switch easily witht eh buttons or may be combined (only the white and the red ones at the same time). The red one gets a good range, the blue one is kind of useless for him, but he likes it anyway, and the white does as e... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections