DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 5mW Red Laser + White Light + UV Light LED Flashlight Keychain (3 x AG13 / LR44)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/19/2014

I bought this around year ago and it still works good. Just when it arrive the batteries was low so I need to change it, but after that, it works perfect and light shine bright. Laser seem to be good. UV diode works too. I dont suposse that I will find something good like this one with so good price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFTagliari on 05/08/2014

-All three functions work very well, just as promissed. -Has a key ring, so it can be used as a key chain. -Easy to carry around. -Small, fits well in a pocket. -Cheap, good price for its functions. -Its light, dosent bother you with the weight to carry around. -The laser its really good. -The white ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykenmcfa on 04/16/2014

*Impressive red laser (5mW) *UV light is surprisingly effective and interesting *Flashlight useful for finding the lock at night *Keyring means you can take it with you whenever you leave the house *Compact size easily fits in your pocket *Batteries included *Eats batteries *Takes LR-44 batteries, not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFTagliari on 03/20/2014

-All three functions work very well, just as promissed. -Has a key ring, so it can be used as a key chain. -Easy to carry around. -Small, fits well in a pocket. -Cheap, good price for its functions. -Its light, dosent bother you with the weight to carry around. -The laser its really good. -The white ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byErroneuz on 03/16/2014

It's cheap and works very well. The LED is very bright, considering it's size. The laser pointer is decent, though not super small and strong. The UV light is a fun extra addition and works as advertised. The metal casing seems sturdy and the product doesn't feel like something which will break. It's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVakP on 02/19/2014

You get value for the money and the laser is verry strong, also the two other lights works fine!! The cat's love the lasers en play with it. I have also one on my keychain en it is a laser that is small enough for in my pocket. The battery does not last lang and 1 of the 3 lasers could not open, so i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIceCube928s4 on 01/28/2014

- Good laser diode - Good UV - Can be used out of the box - Well built body - Small and usefull: laser pointer, UV light to check on money and a white LED as an emergency light. - Not so bright white LED - Cheap key chain A must buy for the price! Convenient but usefull laser and UV! Anyone knows if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymsochacki on 01/14/2014

* Three separate functions: red laser, white LED light and money detector UV LED light. * Can be used for presentations, walking in the dark and checking for fake banknotes. * Small and useful device. * Sometimes the buttons may be accidentally pressed when the device is stored in a pocket. * It is a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKleofass on 12/28/2013

It's a great item, certainly worth the (low) cost. Have a strong laser, that can reach a long distance. The flashlight doesn't go very far, but at close range, have a strong light. For middle/long range, the flashlight gives only a weak illumination of the place. Takes three button cell batteries, not ... Read more

5mW Red Laser + White Light + UV Light 5mW Red Laser + White Light + UV Light

0 0 0

• posted bycaracasmaru on 12/13/2013

This one of the best gadgets I purchased from DX. I am using it to attach my house key, to find the slot to insert the key at night and to assist my speeches with photo in public. The red spotlight is so powerful to be seem at 30 meters distance. There is absolutely nothing negative to mention. I appreciate ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections