DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 0.5mW Red Laser + 2-LED White Flashlight with Carabiner Clip (3*LR44)
Customer’s impression:
good muito bom Very nice nice toy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byqwermoop on 01/12/2015

The price is great but the shipping was a little slow. All in all, a great buy! Great toy for the kids.

Love it!!! Love it!!! Love it!!!

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byMAGA0651054 on 01/12/2015

me gusto muchos, se ,lo regale a mi hijastro quedo encantado con el, ademas que fue el primer pedido que me llego, habia realizado compras a otras paginas, dias antes, y aun sigo esperando, pero dx fue mas rapido....... gracias

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted by8839684 on 01/10/2015

Material muito bom, produto de acordo com o apresentado nas imagens. Sugiro a compra para quem está em dúvidas.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bymdeelen on 12/24/2014

work good nice quality the cat plays with it by running after the spot from the laser the led gives you enough sight to walk in de dark

Impression:nice toy;

0 0 0

• posted bydice187 on 12/16/2014

Pros: Lots of fun with my cat! asdhjkfjvbfkv............ Cons: Well Im this user cat and sice this toy was for me I decided to tie up my human and write the review myself! This is a big **, you can never catch the dot, I dont know how but you can´t. I´ve trained day after day catching birds, and... Read more

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 3

• posted bymarcolisil on 08/09/2014

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byarmando71 on 11/22/2013

I bought it for my kids, as a toy, and it really is a great toy!! The laser is quite strong and the flashlight too! Comprei para meus filhos, como se fosse um brinquedo, e realmente eles adoraram!! O laser e a lanterninha até que são bastante fortes! I bought 5 in a row, and one of them... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalvaronc on 09/08/2013

Inexpensive, has a red laser and a 2-led white flashlight. 3 batteries that last a long way. Carabiner clip works well. One of the LEDs in the flashlight don't work, so it's a little weak. I guess it would be better if that one worked. The bigger problem I see is with the red laser. Looks good at... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTaboransky on 04/22/2013

It's a great item, certainly worth the (low) cost. Have a strong laser, that can reach a long distance. The flashlight doesn't go very far, but at close range, have a strong light. For middle/long range, the flashlight gives only a weak illumination of the place. I had no problem at all with this... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFedexm on 01/29/2013

Comes with 2 leds and one laser. I was surprised with the light power of the leds, the light is very strong and it can be very handy The laser is strong too, I used it to point into my neighbor's garden (half a block of distance) and I could see it clearly And the last one, Its cheap! None so it... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections