DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 0.5mW Red Laser + 2-LED White Flashlight with Carabiner Clip (3*LR44)
Customer’s impression:
good muito bom Very nice goed nice toy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLCavalari on 06/24/2015

Num chego budega ninhuma muito bom Esi churumi de produto muito legal num chega em casa inteiro nem fudendu pra você que é Brasileiro recomendo muitissimo comprar né qvacatussa

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byPipo1030 on 06/03/2015

Its a great deal for the price, the laser works great, the flashlight its ok but the real deal is the laser, it uses 3 batteries, but i have this about 3 months ago and still works, we used a couple times a day so the cat can play a little. Pros: very cheap laser Cons:none

The Cheapest toy for a cat

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byEMJTECH on 05/29/2015

Is practical as a small lamp and a LASER for making presentations. can be on your key-chain, so you don't need to remember to take it for a presentation.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9094948 on 05/14/2015

For the price it does what you expect from it. The only con would be that the leds are a bit weak but my cats love the laser.

0 0 0

• posted bysandavito on 04/29/2015

Great and cheap laser pointer. I use them to play with my cats, but can also be used as a torchlight if you leave one in the car, wich is always useful. Bottomline: a really recommended purchase. I bought several of them.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byRaul000 on 04/27/2015

Pros: It works fine, the light is powerfull enought for the size of the torch, the laser pointer seems right and the keyring is usefull. Cons: Materials are not the best, there could be more distance betwen the light and laser buttons.

0 0 0

• posted byGufao on 04/17/2015

Pros: Small, Strong Flashlight and Red dot laser. Cons: None.

Impression:good,muito bom,Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted bybernardsia on 04/10/2015

Pros: works well cons: flimsy build, took a lot of pressure to get the battery to work and light to come out.

Impression:Battery very lose, took a while to tinker;

0 0 0

• posted by9115450 on 03/10/2015

Het ledlampje is makkelijk in gebruik. K gebruik het ook voor mijn katten, die zijn er dol op! En er zit ook een makkelijk te gebruiken zaklampje op.

Impression:goed;

0 0 0

• posted byqwermoop on 01/12/2015

The price is great but the shipping was a little slow. All in all, a great buy! Great toy for the kids.

Love it!!! Love it!!! Love it!!!

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: