DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 0.5mW Red Laser + 2-LED White Flashlight with Carabiner Clip (3*LR44)
  • 5 star 10 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarmando71 on 11/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought it for my kids, as a toy, and it really is a great toy!! The laser is quite strong and the flashlight too! Comprei para meus filhos, como se fosse um brinquedo, e realmente eles adoraram!! O laser e a lanterninha até que são bastante fortes!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvaronc on 09/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Inexpensive, has a red laser and a 2-led white flashlight. 3 batteries that last a long way. Carabiner clip works well. Cons:One of the LEDs in the flashlight don't work, so it's a little weak. I guess it would be better if that one worked. The bigger problem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaboransky on 04/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a great item, certainly worth the (low) cost. Have a strong laser, that can reach a long distance. The flashlight doesn't go very far, but at close range, have a strong light. Cons:For middle/long range, the flashlight gives only a weak illumination of the place. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFedexm on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Comes with 2 leds and one laser. I was surprised with the light power of the leds, the light is very strong and it can be very handy The laser is strong too, I used it to point into my neighbor's garden (half a block of distance) and I could see it clearly And the last... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylosgatos on 11/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Inexpensive, has a red laser and a 2-led white flashlight. 3 batteries that last a long way. Carabiner clip works well. Cons:One of the LEDs in the flashlight don't work, so it's a little weak. I guess it would be better if that one worked. The bigger problem I see is w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarmen1405 on 04/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This red laser is small and light weight. The laser dot is very sharp and clear. The flashlight is enough for example to look something in the trunk of your car. The karabiner is solid attached to the laser. Cons:So far I have this laser, I haven't discovered any cons yet... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricardomaffi on 12/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:EN: One of the best gadget I've ever bougth! I carry this with me all the time. The LEDs are so usefull at nigh, when you wake up to get some wather or go use the bathroom. The laser is very strong and gives a lot of fun. PT-BR: Um dos melhores gadgets que eu já comprei!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguilhermeagomes on 10/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good laser, long range! Strong white light, very useful! Good Price, strong material. Good keychain. Works perfect was a annuncied Portuguese: Muito bom laser. Luz branca muito boa e útil! Bom preço e material bem forte. Excelente chaveiro. Funcio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigoalviani on 09/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:English: Works perfect was a annuncied, long time battery life, white light strong Portuguese: Funciona perfeitamente conforme anunciado, a bateria tem uma excelente duração, a luz branca é bem forte Cons:English: The paint peeled off with time... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleolyra on 01/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to use, just press the buttons that light or laser light. Material of good quality. Easy to change batteries. 2 leds very strong. Lights enough. The laser is very strong and works well. Portugues Brasileiro: Muito facil de usar, basta apertar os botõ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections