DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Solar 5V ''30000mAh'' External Power Bank - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Very good not good very useful CANT RECOMMEND THIS
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBGood65 on 11/10/2015

Pros: Charges two units simultaneously, and can be connected to a charger while charging other things. Auto poweroff when charging units is complete. Small and handy. Cons: Ok capacity, but of course not what is labelled. I'm guessing it has an actual capacity less than 10000mAh. I've bought of 8... Read more

Impression:not good;

0 0 0

• posted by1988dennis1988 on 08/23/2015

I just powered my iphone 6 last night with this and it is still nog empty :D

Impression:good,Very good;

0 1 0

• posted byWOPRSarl on 07/08/2015

After opening the battery, I see 3 cells 3.7V 8.88 Wh. It mean in 5V it's a 5'328mAh battery and not a 30'000mAh. Or else, the 5000mAh battery work great in cas of emergency.

Falt in description, not a 30'000mah in 5V

0 0 2

• posted by9393697 on 06/18/2015

PROS: Decent power bank IF IT COST ALOT LESS. Should not be paying over 30 dollars for a product that can't fully charge an item CONS: LED lights did not work(only 2 lit up); impossible to tell if its charging all the way. Does not live up to the 30,000 mAH advertisement. More like 9,000 (not 30... Read more

Impression:not good;

0 0 2

• posted bymatiasliva on 04/16/2015

As a solar charger for camping it works great. As a power bank it is not good. With samsung s3 mini it shuts down and doesnt charge the battery. Has no english instructions. Cant recommend this gadget. You can find video reviews in youtube. Some people dissasembled and the batteries are 4800ma- a... Read more

Good for solar charging. Didnt like as power bank

1 0 4

• posted byGeoffPohl on 04/09/2015

The Pack charges well, holds its charge without losing power. After switching it on and I connect to my S4, it indicates that charging is starting. As soon as my S4's screen saver switches off the charging stops. How can I make adjustments so that the charging continues without stoppage? There no... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byhjensen2011 on 02/09/2015

This solar-charger works very well, and I can charge different items such as Phones, portable spearkers, GPS so easy. The build in flashlight is nice to have and give a great light. The surface of the sunpanel is covered with some kind of rubber, which makes it more solid. Charging time is very... Read more

Impression:good,Works very well at low price;

0 0 0

• posted by9051296 on 01/26/2015

iyi alışveriş DX.com teşekkürler 19 günde kargo elime ulaştı

Impression:çok yararlı;

0 0 0

• posted byteddykaniner on 12/12/2014

Pros: It's not too heavy, it charges my phone very quickly and I can charge my phone many times before it runs out of charge! very happy with it. It's also good for camping, with this external power bank you won't have to run out of charge during your visit in the outdoors. Cons: It could be a I... Read more

Impression:Why didn't I purchase this sooner?;

0 0 1

• posted byKEOPSfire on 12/05/2014

very useful accumulator battery and ecological 100/100. charging my Iphone 4 and 5 very quickly. the negative is the instructions that are insufficient to know how to use it.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere