DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Solar 5V ''30000mAh'' External Power Bank - Silver
Customer’s impression:
Very good very useful Why didn't I purchase this sooner? ecológico
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteddykaniner on 12/12/2014

Pros: It's not too heavy, it charges my phone very quickly and I can charge my phone many times before it runs out of charge! very happy with it. It's also good for camping, with this external power bank you won't have to run out of charge during your visit in the outdoors. Cons: It could be a bit smaller,... Read more

Impression:Why didn't I purchase this sooner?;

0 0 0

• posted byKEOPSfire on 12/05/2014

very useful accumulator battery and ecological 100/100. charging my Iphone 4 and 5 very quickly. the negative is the instructions that are insufficient to know how to use it. Read more

Impression:ecológico;

0 0 0

• posted byJasonXro on 12/02/2014

I bought this product and I'm very pleased with it. It works great. I recommend everyone this product as an alternative source of power for any device with mini usb charging. Read more

Impression:very useful;

0 0 0

• posted byotypek on 08/18/2014

+ design + adapters - all normal adapters are there + capacity ( real capacity is 13 000 - 15 000 mAh) - It' very sufficient + price is the lowest + size - you can take it if you go to the long trip into the wild - solar panel is not good. Because it is so small. You can't fully charge. I don't know ... Read more

Impression:Very good;

1 0 0

• posted byjrrhack on 06/23/2014

It has a nice design and comes with a cool leather like pouch to carry around. Also comes with an usb charginc cable and adapter for various phones. Very stylish and light weight. I miss a outlet plug for charging. Instruction manual is in chinese and no english version was available. Even though its ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bylaslarry on 06/22/2014

Great gadget to have a backup portable power supply to charge cellphones or tablets on the fly. able to a charge for more than one use. depending on unit to charge got two complete charges on a almost dead Nexus 10 tablet. The only cons that could think of is no English instructions had to figure out ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections