DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Solar 5V ''30000mAh'' External Power Bank - Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very good
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byotypek on 08/18/2014

+ design + adapters - all normal adapters are there + capacity ( real capacity is 13 000 - 15 000 mAh) - It' very sufficient + price is the lowest + size - you can take it if you go to the long trip into the wild - solar panel is not good. Because it is so small. You can't fully charge. I don't know why is it there. But for some small charge is good.... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0
  • posted byjrrhack on 06/23/2014

It has a nice design and comes with a cool leather like pouch to carry around. Also comes with an usb charginc cable and adapter for various phones. Very stylish and light weight. I miss a outlet plug for charging. Instruction manual is in chinese and no english version was available. Even though its simple to use I don't know how the solar panel operates ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bylaslarry on 06/22/2014

Great gadget to have a backup portable power supply to charge cellphones or tablets on the fly. able to a charge for more than one use. depending on unit to charge got two complete charges on a almost dead Nexus 10 tablet. The only cons that could think of is no English instructions had to figure out but no big deal almost self explained So if you want ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections