DX » Community » Reviews » Magnetic USB Charging Cable for Sony Xperia Z Ultra XL39H - Black (100 cm)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Cheap and Useful Good seller able to work Handy but tideous
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynophoney on 09/09/2015

Pros: no need to open the USB connector cover on your Xperia just for charging. No data connection so you don't have to worry about your mobiles data if you're using different powersources (shared computers, cars...) Cons: I didn't expect a sony original cable for the price, but it took over 6 to... Read more

Thin and sturdy cable, pins need some treatment

Impression:Cheap and Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byXuHuH on 08/01/2015

Pros: Very cheap, good seller, I actually am able to resell it for the good profit Cons: Nothing really

Impression:Good seller;

0 0 0

• posted bydanichurch on 07/27/2015

En general se ve un buen producto, muy util y práctico para no estar quitando y poniendo la tapa del movil. La calidad parece algo mejorable, el cable parece algo débil pero de momento aguanta.

Impression:Good seller;

0 0 0

• posted byCarlos.Jurado on 06/11/2015

Outstanding experience, great seller I receive all items correctly and I hope buy in the future with you more articles. Thanks

Impression:excellent,Cheap and Useful,Good seller;

0 0 0

• posted bycsnostra on 04/10/2015

A magnetic charging cable is a must have for every Xperia Z Series owner because it allows you to charge your phone without opening the watertight covers. My cable arrived defective the pins where misaligned and the magnet was not staying with the plug after disconnection but stayed on the phone.... Read more

A Must Have Product Poorly Made A Must Have Product Poorly Made A Must Have Product Poorly Made A Must Have Product Poorly Made

Impression:Cheap and Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byiddyz on 11/24/2014

Product is handy as I don't have to remove protective cover to place my phone on the magnetic dock charger. However the connection needs a lot of adjusting in order to make a connection. Price is low so I won't complain about the usability.

Impression:Handy but tideous;

0 0 0

• posted bykekal on 11/10/2014

The cable works, but poorly fastes in the socket. Magnetic contact allows the cable to twist out. For successful operation you can not even breathe on the phone.

Impression:able to work;

0 0 0

• posted byPhilcarr on 10/22/2014

The packaging took longer than shipping the.item..

Impression:product worked perfectly!!! best value;

0 0 0

• posted bysawakura on 07/24/2014

Pros: The material look good cons: Not fit properly on my Xperia Z1 (Z1 and ZU have the same connector), easily to dropout, slightly weak magnetic strengh , my 15$ cable buy in a local store fit perfectly and have stronger magnetic strengh. Other thought: "you got what you paid" never wrong

Impression:Not fit properly;

0 0 0

• posted bygatovaca17 on 07/08/2014

Price is 10 times cheaper than original. Very good charging speed almost as original cable. Magnetic piece is good quality, it makes strong link. Flexible cable, it feels durable. Suitable to selfmake your own dock. Connector is tough, general quality is good. Materials could be better (but not A... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere