DX » Community » Reviews » Magnetic USB Charging Cable for Sony Xperia Z Ultra XL39H - Black (100 cm)
Customer’s impression:
Handy but tideous able to work
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiddyz on 11/24/2014

Product is handy as I don't have to remove protective cover to place my phone on the magnetic dock charger. However the connection needs a lot of adjusting in order to make a connection. Price is low so I won't complain about the usability. Read more

Impression:Handy but tideous;

0 0 0

• posted bykekal on 11/10/2014

The cable works, but poorly fastes in the socket. Magnetic contact allows the cable to twist out. For successful operation you can not even breathe on the phone. Read more

Impression:able to work;

0 0 0

• posted bygatovaca17 on 07/08/2014

Price is 10 times cheaper than original. Very good charging speed almost as original cable. Magnetic piece is good quality, it makes strong link. Flexible cable, it feels durable. Suitable to selfmake your own dock. Connector is tough, general quality is good. Materials could be better (but not for such ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLuciferion on 04/12/2014

- Fits properly, better then an alternative one i ordered - Polarity marks on the plug. Seems like i small thing but to me it is convenient. Visual aid to prevent reverse connect the plug. - The connecting part of the plug extends a bit longer out of the plug's housing, making it easier to fit, even ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections