Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very sharp knife -Easy to clean -Feels good in hand -Does not get blunt easily -Despite other reviewers, my knife has not chipped. Price is very good, branded knives are 4 times more expensive. quality of the material enjoyable. When cutting vegetables and frui... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Very sharp knife -Easy to clean -Feels good in hand -Does not get blunt easily -Despite other reviewers, my knife has not chipped. Price is very good, branded knives are 4 times more expensive. quality of the material enjoyable. When cutting vegetables and fru... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMAD80 on 08/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Beautifully looking knife. - More sharply, than its iron analogues. - Convenient enough handle - Bread cuts without crumbs Cons:- It is grinded worse, than other ceramic knifes - God knows why, but the blade is sharpened to the end. There is no safe zone arou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquojake on 09/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Cheap for a ceramic knife. Very sharp. Black colour is sexy and it looks really sleek. Cons:Very fragile. I used it to cut onions and used a forward and downward action. As the blade cut through the onion and contacted the plastic cutting board, the edges chipped. You'll... Read more

0 0
  • posted byApoctopia on 08/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Very sharp knife -Easy to clean -Feels good in hand -Does not get blunt easily -Despite other reviewers, my knife has not chipped. Cons:-Does not have a 'slip through' protection -The plastic handle material could be made a little heavier OtherThoughts:It would be nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycompanygadgets on 08/05/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Price is very good, branded knives are 4 times more expensive. quality of the material enjoyable. When cutting vegetables and fruits taste different foods he had no taste of metal. I always hit this salad with a knife. satisfied with your purchase at 100% Cons:I thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byApoctopia on 06/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very sharp knife, nicely balanced and fits well in your hand. For this price it's just great. Cons:Doesn't stick to my magnetic knife holder (but that's kind of obvious since it's not made out of steel) There really aren't any cons to it OtherThoughts:There could be some s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byconcentrate on 05/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Knife is very sharp -Nice black finish -Good rubber grip Cons:-Short blade (shorter than I thought it would be) -Tip will chip if not ultra careful -Blade not thick enough OtherThoughts:Mine arrived in good condition. After a week of normal use, the tip chippe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerasenrewind on 05/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good knife, stays sharp still after an intensive usage. Using it for everyday cooking and all kinds of recipes. Specially useful for some "delicate" recipes as in Japanese cooking. Good price considering some local stores. Cons:No cons at all. OtherThoughts:Very good if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySharpened on 04/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-If you don't live in the US then, this knife is very cheap -Its a real ceramic knife (longer edge retention, no metallic smell, can't rust) -Being a kitchen knife and all, it has a very high chance of passing through customs Cons:-Needs more care than a regular knife -C... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections