Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythebeancounter on 04/07/2011

Superb price. Easy to set up and use. User interface IS in ENGLISH. Viruses included with the software disc. Virus is actually PART of the recovery software installer package, so you MUST install it and then run your anti virus program to remove it before you can use the recovery card. Or you can leave ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGabbar on 01/02/2010

-- works great, sets your system back to the way it was before reboot. if you have someone who keeps destroying their PC, this is perfect, no matter what they do, when they reboot, its back to the same state as set in the default image. -- if you are supporting elderly people's pc, this is great tool ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byscraane on 07/21/2009

Well, it is small and cheap. It does as advertised. I have used it on a old desktop to make it into a thin client.. Sort of. When I installed everything on the desktop, put the card in and installed the drivers, I could not login as a regular user. It had to be an administrator account. This should not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAntenor on 10/08/2008

I bought 5 V12.5 to test. The pci cards had come as announced. After read and follow the instructions the installation occurred without problem. I did some tests and the PC was recouvered readily The packing came sufficiently damaged and some cds that come are copies. After install the system I removed ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBisdakexpress on 08/04/2008

Ive had this item for months i decided to buy since i am a pc builder, and repairist. Its a must for pc enthusiast... It helps you fix some crashes of your machines. And the good thing is this one is external not a program installed on your system files so no worries of corrupting your recovery file ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySkrenos on 08/01/2008

Description shows version 11, but I received version 12.5 cards. Vista support even though I personally wouldn't use Vista. Cheap price makes these great for reselling as the other hardware solutions on the market are 10x as much. Works as advertised and works well. Easy to install and uninstall. Description ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywonderauction on 07/27/2008

Very good and easy to use, config under windows XP(no Vista supports), Good build quality if you use it under "recovery mode" for a whole day(long period of time) and have large amount of memory usage such as gaming/downloading, windows will warn you "virtual memory too low" then ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVoltagesPSP on 02/22/2008

Works very nice i took a pc with a new windows installation on it. After installing the card and software whe tried to go on the internet. The network driver wasn't installed so whe downloaded it en went on the internet to get lost of spyware and viruses. The pc was totally messed up with popups etc.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylabrador2008 on 01/26/2008

Fits right in PCI slot with minimum effort or special knowledge Has 3 modes of function: always restore, keep data till you restore, and open. Some MUCH more expensive software solutions only offer Restore and Open. Easy Install, easy uninstall Works perfect with Windows XP Excellent packaging and documentation ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycesarweb on 07/11/2007

Construction for this card is very good for its price, Comes with quite detailed instructions, simple and compact Not a problem though, Not the easiest thing to uninstall, follow the instructions CAREFULLY Nice price, Detailed instructions, Simple installation, Good default settings, Overall Rating 5... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections