Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byllermaly12 on 03/31/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap for its quality Low price Good packaging , and most important , well protected bubble plastick inside every knife Nice grip Cuts fruits, meats, bread, and anything soft like a charm ! Cons:No protection cover Presentation box can be better , its good but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeadbios on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The pros of this product are that it is a good knife and it leaves no odor on the food. It also does not require frequent sharpening and looks aesthetically better than a steel knife. Cons:It cannot cut solid things, like bones or ribs of an animal. This knife i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamgongom on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Supreme cutting, Excellent edge, nice handgrip, comfortable to my hand Recommended to anyone for personal use (my kitchen) Cons:Packaging is cheap, not for a gift, but it arrived in excellent conditions. No plastic cover provided, to avoid from ruining it´s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypinciitis on 06/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:As this is my first ceramic knife I was a bit skeptical a first, but this knife blew me away. It actually is so sharp you can shave (tested on my arm). When I tested it in real environment I came to few conclusions - if you are cutting hard objects(potatoes, c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfottybg on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sharp, and stays sharp if you keep and use it properly. Really useful product, nice handle, good grip. Also the color black/white is so beautiful. Perfect for vegetables, fruits and meat without bones. Cons:Could be a little cheaper, but not actually a con. (H... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytkdeals on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Respectful look, modern, blade seems very professional, cut is absolutely sharp, black handle looks good and feels rubberized (better grip), size enough for daily kitchen activity and cutting larger pieces of food. Cons:None, apart from the extreme long delivery time, don... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaitis on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap Seems to be the right size Came undamaged and carefully wrapped Extremely sharp Allows slicing thin slices with ease Cons:Could have a finger guard - shaped blade under the handle, so it's less likely to hurt yourself. OtherThoughts:Watch what you're cutting, your f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTnT84 on 05/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Comfortable lies in hand Sharp Stays sharp in constant use for long time The grip still looks nice without any awfull layer scratches or something like that Cons:As many ceramic knifes it's easy to damage the blade For four pieces I still have only one because of that.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYuraKh on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality Reasonable price Good balanced Very sharp It is very good price/quality rate. Cons:As all ceramic knives it is fragile and not suitable for cutting meat with bones. You should be aware of cutting frozen meat also. OtherThoughts:I used previous knife of this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabrielnf on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a good, sharp knife, highly unlikely to go blunt. Good for cutting vegetables and soft meat such as fish. It also has a nice shape and color, the white ceramic blade makes it look good in the kitchen. Cons:Even though it is quite sharp, I was expecting it to be sh... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections