Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybucioservice on 06/11/2014

The knife is well done. The material of the handle also seems durable. The blade is good, it is very useful in the kitchen to cut several foods. I would cut the vegetables and I am fine. The package I was sent has preserved the knife blade which arrived in perfect condition. The blade is very delicate.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byllermaly12 on 03/31/2014

Cheap for its quality Low price Good packaging , and most important , well protected bubble plastick inside every knife Nice grip Cuts fruits, meats, bread, and anything soft like a charm ! No protection cover Presentation box can be better , its good but not so pretty to gift You MUST include a protection ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAldarion70 on 01/18/2014

It is AMAZING. Cuts like a razor, doesnt stain the vegetables, easy to wash, allows to cut beef, ham, bacon or whatever meat you'd like It is AMAZING. Cuts like a razor, doesnt stain the vegetables, easy to wash, allows to cut beef, ham, bacon or whatever meat you'd like Brittleness Already bought 6 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAldarion70 on 01/18/2014

It is AMAZING. Cuts like a razor, doesnt stain the vegetables, easy to wash, allows to cut beef, ham, bacon or whatever meat you'd like It is AMAZING. Cuts like a razor, doesnt stain the vegetables, easy to wash, allows to cut beef, ham, bacon or whatever meat you'd like Brittleness. Already bought 6... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmith73 on 12/19/2013

Superb knife, very sharp!!! I use it for vegetables and fruits, never tried meat. After a lot of cooking, it is still sharp. very easy to clean. So now you want everyone in the family cutting vegetables and fruit Take it easy..you only have 10 fingers :) There is great risk of doing badly on the knife,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMoiFaragon on 12/19/2013

This knife means business. It is *SHARP* Will cut any foodstuff easily, and stays sharp remarkably well. This knife means business. It is *SHARP* Ceramic knives chip easily. Handle with caution and store accordingly. Yeah, I deliberately put "This knife means business. It is *SHARP*" in both ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrugui00 on 12/17/2013

Extremly cheap compared to other ceramic knives you can find online. It has a good design and quality, and it is sharp. Of course, ceramic blade which is softer, but that is what i was looking for. Again, ceramic blade is more fragile, so be carefull what you cut, so that it doesnt brake. Handle comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDeadbios on 07/04/2013

The pros of this product are that it is a good knife and it leaves no odor on the food. It also does not require frequent sharpening and looks aesthetically better than a steel knife. It cannot cut solid things, like bones or ribs of an animal. This knife is intended to cut fish and vegetables or meat ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamgongom on 06/12/2013

Supreme cutting, Excellent edge, nice handgrip, comfortable to my hand Recommended to anyone for personal use (my kitchen) Packaging is cheap, not for a gift, but it arrived in excellent conditions. No plastic cover provided, to avoid from ruining it´s edge while storing with my other knifes Shipping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypinciitis on 06/09/2013

As this is my first ceramic knife I was a bit skeptical a first, but this knife blew me away. It actually is so sharp you can shave (tested on my arm). When I tested it in real environment I came to few conclusions - if you are cutting hard objects(potatoes, carrots, onions) it performs as good as steel ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections