Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytaramil on 05/14/2015

Pros: Incredibly Sharp Well balanced and good handle. Cons: No grip stop to prevent fingers from slipping onto the blade. Maybe a bit pricey, but good value.

Impression:really nice;

0 0 0

• posted byfhb70 on 08/12/2014

Pros: muito afiada, prática, leve, ótimo custo benefício, perfeita, muito boa, não perde o corte. Contra: muito frágil, pode quebrar se bater ou cair.

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted byzslothien on 07/19/2014

The knife is very sharp and very easy of use, it's durability is great. The price and size are very good. The design is very good, because it fits perfectly ind hands. As any ceramic knife, it is fragile (technical term for materials that can't receive a mechanical shock). And when loses the the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybucioservice on 06/11/2014

The knife is well done. The material of the handle also seems durable. The blade is good, it is very useful in the kitchen to cut several foods. I would cut the vegetables and I am fine. The package I was sent has preserved the knife blade which arrived in perfect condition. The blade is very The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byllermaly12 on 03/31/2014

Cheap for its quality Low price Good packaging , and most important , well protected bubble plastick inside every knife Nice grip Cuts fruits, meats, bread, and anything soft like a charm ! No protection cover Presentation box can be better , its good but not so pretty to gift You MUST include a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAldarion70 on 01/18/2014

It is AMAZING. Cuts like a razor, doesnt stain the vegetables, easy to wash, allows to cut beef, ham, bacon or whatever meat you'd like It is AMAZING. Cuts like a razor, doesnt stain the vegetables, easy to wash, allows to cut beef, ham, bacon or whatever meat you'd like Brittleness Already 6 of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAldarion70 on 01/18/2014

It is AMAZING. Cuts like a razor, doesnt stain the vegetables, easy to wash, allows to cut beef, ham, bacon or whatever meat you'd like It is AMAZING. Cuts like a razor, doesnt stain the vegetables, easy to wash, allows to cut beef, ham, bacon or whatever meat you'd like Brittleness. Already 6 of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmith73 on 12/19/2013

Superb knife, very sharp!!! I use it for vegetables and fruits, never tried meat. After a lot of cooking, it is still sharp. very easy to clean. So now you want everyone in the family cutting vegetables and fruit Take it easy..you only have 10 fingers :) There is great risk of doing badly on the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMoiFaragon on 12/19/2013

This knife means business. It is *SHARP* Will cut any foodstuff easily, and stays sharp remarkably well. This knife means business. It is *SHARP* Ceramic knives chip easily. Handle with caution and store accordingly. Yeah, I deliberately put "This knife means business. It is *SHARP*" in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrugui00 on 12/17/2013

Extremly cheap compared to other ceramic knives you can find online. It has a good design and quality, and it is sharp. Of course, ceramic blade which is softer, but that is what i was looking for. Again, ceramic blade is more fragile, so be carefull what you cut, so that it doesnt brake. Handle... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere