Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybucioservice on 06/11/2014

The knife is well done. The material of the handle also seems durable. The blade is good, it is very useful in the kitchen to cut several foods. I would cut the vegetables and I am fine. The package I was sent has preserved the knife blade which arrived in perfect condition. The blade is very delicate. The price is probably a little high. At the mall ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllermaly12 on 03/31/2014

Cheap for its quality Low price Good packaging , and most important , well protected bubble plastick inside every knife Nice grip Cuts fruits, meats, bread, and anything soft like a charm ! No protection cover Presentation box can be better , its good but not so pretty to gift You MUST include a protection cover, all the rivals of this knife have included ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAldarion70 on 01/18/2014

It is AMAZING. Cuts like a razor, doesnt stain the vegetables, easy to wash, allows to cut beef, ham, bacon or whatever meat you'd like It is AMAZING. Cuts like a razor, doesnt stain the vegetables, easy to wash, allows to cut beef, ham, bacon or whatever meat you'd like Brittleness Already bought 6 of these. One for me, a second one in case I ever ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAldarion70 on 01/18/2014

It is AMAZING. Cuts like a razor, doesnt stain the vegetables, easy to wash, allows to cut beef, ham, bacon or whatever meat you'd like It is AMAZING. Cuts like a razor, doesnt stain the vegetables, easy to wash, allows to cut beef, ham, bacon or whatever meat you'd like Brittleness. Already bought 6 of these. One for me, a second one in case I ever ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmith73 on 12/19/2013

Superb knife, very sharp!!! I use it for vegetables and fruits, never tried meat. After a lot of cooking, it is still sharp. very easy to clean. So now you want everyone in the family cutting vegetables and fruit Take it easy..you only have 10 fingers :) There is great risk of doing badly on the knife, it is ALMOST dangerous. the packaging it came in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoiFaragon on 12/19/2013

This knife means business. It is *SHARP* Will cut any foodstuff easily, and stays sharp remarkably well. This knife means business. It is *SHARP* Ceramic knives chip easily. Handle with caution and store accordingly. Yeah, I deliberately put "This knife means business. It is *SHARP*" in both the pros and the cons section. The awesome thing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrugui00 on 12/17/2013

Extremly cheap compared to other ceramic knives you can find online. It has a good design and quality, and it is sharp. Of course, ceramic blade which is softer, but that is what i was looking for. Again, ceramic blade is more fragile, so be carefull what you cut, so that it doesnt brake. Handle comes off after a while, but that is easily fixable. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeadbios on 07/04/2013

The pros of this product are that it is a good knife and it leaves no odor on the food. It also does not require frequent sharpening and looks aesthetically better than a steel knife. It cannot cut solid things, like bones or ribs of an animal. This knife is intended to cut fish and vegetables or meat that does not have solid substances in it. The delivery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamgongom on 06/12/2013

Supreme cutting, Excellent edge, nice handgrip, comfortable to my hand Recommended to anyone for personal use (my kitchen) Packaging is cheap, not for a gift, but it arrived in excellent conditions. No plastic cover provided, to avoid from ruining it´s edge while storing with my other knifes Shipping was very good, less than 3 weeks to Argentina.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypinciitis on 06/09/2013

As this is my first ceramic knife I was a bit skeptical a first, but this knife blew me away. It actually is so sharp you can shave (tested on my arm). When I tested it in real environment I came to few conclusions - if you are cutting hard objects(potatoes, carrots, onions) it performs as good as steel knife. The real magic comes when you turn to softer ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections